Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The first two years I had the car were mind...

The first two years I had the car were mind bogglingly good. I bought it with 28000 km so it was more or less new. I drive mostly highway, and I drive with fuel economy in mind. No hard breaking, LRR...
  2. Eh, honestly that video is completely fair. It is...

Eh, honestly that video is completely fair. It is slow. It is small. And if you put 750 pounds of meat in it (that's what she said) It's going to go slower and feel smaller. Those valid criticisms...
  3. I don't think it's off topic. When we discuss our...

I don't think it's off topic. When we discuss our future cars, we're kind of discussing what we expect our future to be. Hybrids aren't new anymore. There are tons of fairly priced used ones out...
  4. The mirage is fantastically efficient, but part...

The mirage is fantastically efficient, but part of the low refill costs are the tank also being tiny. My old Sentra would get 700-800 km off a tank without hypermill-y driving. I rarely get anywhere...
  5. Thoughts on the New Ford Maverick and on what your next vehicle will be

Long rambling personal thoughts ahead from someone turning 30 next month, and is melancholic about getting older. I guess the TL;DR is what do you think your next car after the mirage will be and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Canadians: Pennzoil on Sale

Hey. If you're in Canada, Pennzoil has all of their high end synthetic oils in sale from 50-60% off at Canadian Tire. I got 3 5 L jugs of ultra platinum for 23ish. I buy there and use them for 4-5...
  7. Replies
    Views

A RWD car doesn't have the same issues with...

A RWD car doesn't have the same issues with weight distribution that a RWD truck does. A RWD car is completely drivable in the snow. You're kind of confirming what I'm saying, in order to make it...
  8. Replies
    Views

9. Replies
    Views

there will definitely have to be some revisions....

there will definitely have to be some revisions. The front and back lights definitely can't be like that. Also they're going to have to do something about pedestrian safety. If that exoskeleton hits...
  10. Replies
    Views

Because of the dramatic utility, as well as...

Because of the dramatic utility, as well as having basically negligible fuel costs, and a style that I actually do like (really sick of the same car everywhere, slap a BMW sticker on some Hyundai's...
  11. Replies
    Views

the fram thing is actually a great deal if you...

the fram thing is actually a great deal if you can get the cheap air filter and cheap oil filter to come from the same facility. I ordered for a few cars and bought the oil filters for this car for...
  12. Replies
    Views

I'm using the 0w20 variant of Motomaster Formula...

I'm using the 0w20 variant of Motomaster Formula 1. I bought 3 5 L jugs in Canada for very cheap (26 CAD each) to use for 5 oil changes. I believe I have done 4 now. I am not changing at such short...
  13. You would think, but it is not the case I'm...

You would think, but it is not the case I'm afraid. I was quite upset and went in the back to talk to the mechanic. He showed me a measure they have to use along the length of the brake, and in one...
  14. Replies
    Views

I bought the thing to drive across Canada, and it...

I bought the thing to drive across Canada, and it was perfect for that.Between 2 people, the fuel costs were well under 200 each.

I do recall a few times where I couldn't really push the mirage to...
  15. Not as old as I thought at 2003, but not new. ...

Not as old as I thought at 2003, but not new.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_3A9_engine

Maybe the 3A92 revision was made in 2013? Not all new though.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I mean if you're going to drive this car, you...

I mean if you're going to drive this car, you might as well embrace the nerdiness. I dig it.
  17. OK tire in canada has a 165 tire that is a four...

OK tire in canada has a 165 tire that is a four season tire, meaning it has a winter rating, and 80000 km warranty for around 90 CAD installed. I have no experience with OK tire but that isn't bad...
  18. Replies
    Views

go to your estimated miles/km left screen, hold...

go to your estimated miles/km left screen, hold down the button until it reads B, and then go to the next screen to see the unreset lifetime average.

Everyone thinks its silly and needlessly...
  19. You know, it always feels good for someone to...

You know, it always feels good for someone to tell you you made a good decision with how you spent your money when you're always having to try your best to make it stretch as far as possible.
  20. Replies
    Views

Has Anyone Been Using Turo?

A couple months back, I received an email from my insurer about a service called Turo, upon which you can rent your vehicle to people when not in use. My guess is my insurer underwrites their service...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: those aren't more show than function. That part...

those aren't more show than function. That part of the door on the last two cars I've had gets scratched up something fierce and is always one of the first places to rust. Any protection is good...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sweet sweet $5 lol

Sweet sweet $5 lol
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: i had it cleaned inside and out yesterday... it...

i had it cleaned inside and out yesterday... it feels so good to have it nice and clean. I take it to this really cheap car cleaner where my parents lived. Last time I was there the car wash put the...
  24. hey I just used this yesterday! Had done a safety...

hey I just used this yesterday! Had done a safety on another car and i have to replace a lot of brake parts -_-

Still, all the parts came up under 130 CAD, which is impressive for 2 roter, brake...
  25. Replies
    Views

My dads first car was a Datsun b210, or so I have...

My dads first car was a Datsun b210, or so I have been told. It's hard to think that he ever drove anything cool, or at least cool to me.

I have an anecdote about specifically the 1993 Toyota...
Page 1 of 2 1 2