Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yep, that's them.

Yep, that's them.
  2. I can't find the link that quote 47 new Electric...

I can't find the link that quote 47 new Electric vehicles by 2025, so I'll just leave you this one instead.

https://www.businessinsider.com/electric-cars-that-will-be-available-by-2025-2018-1
  3. Jenkins Mitsubishi in Lakeland, Florida is...

Jenkins Mitsubishi in Lakeland, Florida is selling the Mirage for <$9,000 again. Locally on the radio they keep advertising 7 to $8,000.
  4. Replies
    Views

You guys also want to further reduce your fuel...

You guys also want to further reduce your fuel consumption go to a hot air intake setup by installing a pod filter. Lots of people try to call this a cold air intake but it is not. It is not cooling...
  5. Replies
    Views

It actually looks like they may be making the...

It actually looks like they may be making the engines in Thailand now as well as assembling the vehicle there.
  6. Replies
    Views

The sway bar may help a little bit by keeping the...

The sway bar may help a little bit by keeping the body level instead of letting one side dip down but you would need taller or stiffer Springs if you're really having an issue with both Wheels...
  7. Replies
    Views

I feel like you're missing a hood scoop.

I feel like you're missing a hood scoop.
  8. "Nissan understands and regrets the concern and...

"Nissan understands and regrets the concern and inconvenience caused to stakeholders as a result of its [inspection process] issues last year."

-Even here they admit that they are only loyal to...
  9. Replies
    Views

A few years ago I was telling you guys to throw a...

A few years ago I was telling you guys to throw a bar on your car. I understand everyone wanted to spend less money but you literally could have just bought a bar a couple years ago and had a car...
  10. Replies
    Views

You need to get some better tires. The stockers...

You need to get some better tires. The stockers are complete crap. Please get something with High grip.
  11. When I changed the CVT oil in my Mirage it was...

When I changed the CVT oil in my Mirage it was black and thick. I feel like you should change that one early after you buy one new. It runs much better after you change it.
  12. Yeah you put a hitch with a big ball on there so...

Yeah you put a hitch with a big ball on there so people think twice before they bump into you.
  13. Like this.

Like this.
  14. Poll: "Your almost stupid not too." I mean I'll...

"Your almost stupid not too."

I mean I'll defend the Mirage all day because the thing will last forever, it has an extremely clean burning motor, the engine needs infrequent oil changes, and it...
  15. Poll: When you call someone stupid you should probably...

When you call someone stupid you should probably use the correct you're...

Edit: sorry I couldn't help it :)
  16. Poll: Exactly this. I had an issue with the dealer that...

Exactly this. I had an issue with the dealer that was supposed to fix a dent and a scuff that the car had when I bought it new. While it was there getting the dent and the scuff fixed, whoever parked...
  17. I just want to say that the Outlander...

I just want to say that the Outlander Sport/RVR/ASX are awesome. My Mirage was dialed in better for corners over 80+ though...
  18. I would change the CVT fluid every 30k miles if I...

I would change the CVT fluid every 30k miles if I was you. I was changing my engine oil (0W20) every 7—8k miles.

Thanks for the update. These cars are a very good value...
  19. Replies
    Views

If you do go with projected beams, make sure they...

If you do go with projected beams, make sure they are properly leveled. Most of the aftermarket beams I see shoot strait into my eyes while on the road.

Also, you should hang a small bag of rice...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm going to pay off my new Outlander Sport in...

I'm going to pay off my new Outlander Sport in two years to cut the interest ;)
  21. I never have issues either but I also have uBlock...

I never have issues either but I also have uBlock origin and ad blocker plus installed in chrome.
  22. Replies
    Views

I just want to say that I love your Mirage. It...

I just want to say that I love your Mirage. It looks awesome!

;)
  23. Replies
    Views

Actually the back window, small side windows, and...

Actually the back window, small side windows, and rear door side windows are all Factory privacy glass. They are tinted pretty dark.

No I traded the car in as is. I had chewed up those...
  24. Replies
    Views

No it did not come with climate control but it...

No it did not come with climate control but it did come with privacy glass, real integrated Bluetooth, and nice alloy wheels. The CVT has a 6 Speed Sport shifter. I seriously couldn't tell a...
  25. Poll: Just hold the RPMs at 4k. Let off the gas as it...

Just hold the RPMs at 4k. Let off the gas as it picks up speed and you will feel the rubber bands pull you along haha.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4