Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I stole the photo from eBay lol, I was too lazy...

I stole the photo from eBay lol, I was too lazy to take any photos of my own during install. But if you or anyone is having any problems installing any accessories, let me know because chances are...
  2. The kit is plug and play, just like any other...

The kit is plug and play, just like any other accessory you get from Mitsubishi

The kit includes two harnesses. The first harness is a piggyback harness, so you plug the factory radio harness...
  3. Update: I installed the factory sub and the...

Update:

I installed the factory sub and the amp, the sub is pretty subtle on the bass side which is perfect for what I was looking for.

I also installed the factory DRLs and found out the ecu...
  4. Replies
    Views

Oem single bulb side markers. Also I noticed...

Oem single bulb side markers.

Also I noticed that the OEM side marker lights for the fenders DO NOT have a removable bulb. With that being said, if the bulb goes out you'll have to buy a whole...
  5. Replies
    Views

I bought side markers the same day I bought my...

I bought side markers the same day I bought my '17 SE and they had them in stock. I think I spent $42 for the pair. If you go to the dealer, pull the VIN off of a new ES model otherwise they'll...
  6. Replies
    Views

New Mirage Owner in NC

After many months of being on this forum, I finally gave in and bought myself a mirage about 5 days ago

It's a blue SE 5 spd '17. It took a few days to get it delivered to the dealer but I'm...
  7. An interesting find while traveling around Korea

I was in Korea a month ago and was walking around when a stationary store when I saw this gem and I had to have it lol. I guess this means I have get off my butt and buy the real thing now right?;)...