Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Yeah...that's a HUGE problem. Something isn't...

Yeah...that's a HUGE problem. Something isn't right with this car. Nobody would do a color change on a 4 year old Mirage. It's super expensive to do it right...especially in black. That doesn't...
  2. I went to bed early last night with a headache. ...

I went to bed early last night with a headache. So I work up early, with enough time to stop by Chik-Fil-A before work. As I was sitting inside, a white Mirage pulled up. After eating, I started...
  3. Replies
    Views

A Tesla Supercharger was inundated with EVs...

A Tesla Supercharger was inundated with EVs trying to charge up for the trip home after the eclipse.

Newsweek: Hundreds of Tesla Owners Flood Charging Station
  4. Replies
    Views

2023 G4 Multiple Evap Codes

So the wife tells me the check engine light came on so I told her to swing by the shop after work. I hooked up the scanner and got these codes.......

P0441
    P0450
    P0452
    P0183

These codes are...
  5. Replies
    Views

Great review. His summary is pretty much spot on...

Great review. His summary is pretty much spot on until the end when he claims this is not for a car enthusiast. While I get what he's saying, I have to disagree. This Mirage *is* for car...
  6. Replies
    Views

This reviewer "gets" what the Mirage is supposed...

This reviewer "gets" what the Mirage is supposed to be:

https://youtu.be/svozYmayH6A?si=prsZ14Yu-Q6YWuOg
  7. Replies
    Views

Say what you want about his initial review, but...

Say what you want about his initial review, but as I've said before, he put that car on the map for me. I never would have paid attention to another Mirage (after my '97 anyway) if it weren't for...
  8. Replies
    Views

Wow I can't believe it. I looked at this message...

Wow I can't believe it. I looked at this message and looked up linders and what do you know it's located in worcester and I just happened to be in worcester,ma. I guess it was meant to be. Here now...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yeah, 2014-2022 for sure. They list a different...

Yeah, 2014-2022 for sure. They list a different part number for early 2014 but I installed a 2017 cvt in my 2014 Mirage that has a 2013 production date. I couldn't find an early one so took a gamble....
  10. Replies
    Views

I'm pretty close to the "path to totality", so I...

I'm pretty close to the "path to totality", so I witnessed quite a bit of the eclipse. This is the photo I took with the eclipse glasses in front of my camera lens. The sun looks like a crescent:
  11. Replies
    Views

My dog is smart enough not to stare at the sun....

My dog is smart enough not to stare at the sun. My neighbor isn't.
  12. Replies
    Views

Here's the parody version, way better. "The...

Here's the parody version, way better. "The mirage doesn't even have a steering wheel"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J35J-Xs3tk

https://youtu.be/5J35J-Xs3tk?si=x-NQZcewZLE1GYgR
  13. Replies
    Views

Man what an awesome experience that was right in...

Man what an awesome experience that was right in my own yard! I will never forget it.
  14. Replies
    Views

Stupid eclipse. During totality the eclipse...

Stupid eclipse. During totality the eclipse glasses blocked the show so I took them off. I got to enjoy a total eclipse for 3 minutes & 44 seconds. Right at the end I put the glasses back on -...
  15. Replies
    Views

It's at its max here now. I'm still alive. So...

It's at its max here now. I'm still alive. So far.
  16. Replies
    Views

No need to feel bad. Most of us already know...

No need to feel bad. Most of us already know Doug DeMuro is a worthless car snob & not much more.

He stuck his neck out 6-7 years ago on the Mirage, and his pride or stupidity isn't going to...
  17. Replies
    Views

Pulled pan and both magnets were full and was...

Pulled pan and both magnets were full and was like a clay colored layer on bottom of pan. No big chunks. Fluid was really dark though. Went through sequence flow chart from that Mitsubishi manuel...
  18. Replies
    Views

We had a total eclipse here in Oregon in 2017. ...

We had a total eclipse here in Oregon in 2017. Lots of talk about 100's of thousands of people clogging highways for days, food shortages, fuel shortages etc....

Basically none of that happened. ...
  19. @MetroMPG ...

@MetroMPG

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mitsubishi-motors-announces-strong-first-quarter-2024-sales-302106058.html

Spoiler alert: G4 is still not performing well :( as I have had...
  20. Replies
    Views

You'll be the only one to survive then! Everyone...

You'll be the only one to survive then! Everyone who goes and sees it, or is in an airplane at that time are all DEAD-MEAT.

I went and saw the 2017 eclipse. I found a place in the direct path,...
  21. Replies
    Views

Post what codes you come up with and do a search...

Post what codes you come up with and do a search on the forum. There's a free service manual for a 2015 Mirage here. Most things are similar except wiring pinouts. The cvt's are the same.
  22. Replies
    Views

This one might take the cake fellers… :eek: ...

This one might take the cake fellers… :eek:

https://www.facebook.com/share/BatCzsQi8g2HZRr1/?mibextid=79PoIi
  23. Replies
    Views

Update! Went to Mitsubishi dealership and got 9...

Update!
    Went to Mitsubishi dealership and got 9 quarts of genuine j4 cvt fluid(18.50 a quart!!!!!). Drained that idenmitsu n3 fluid and filled with 2.5 quarts of j4. Ran through each gear holding...
  24. Replies
    Views

I've never used factory fluid. Only cheap...

I've never used factory fluid. Only cheap universal.
    If a cvt code is tripped the gear selector on the cluster blinks. I can't remember the sequence, it blinks fast for overheating and slow for...
  25. Replies
    Views

I'd pull the pan. If it looks alright it might...

I'd pull the pan. If it looks alright it might just need a valve body. I had one act up and quit moving altogether. I was gonna replace the entire unit but tried a valve body as a last resort cause...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4