Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Here in SD the concrete on the interstate is...

Here in SD the concrete on the interstate is combed or grooved in the direction of travel, in theory to help minimize hydroplaning and to help break ice loose from the pavement. My Mirage would lock...
  2. I replaced the Mirage and one of my trucks with a...

I replaced the Mirage and one of my trucks with a Ford Transit cab chassis with a 12' flatbed.

I bought the Mirage when my commute to work was 30 miles of pavement each way and gas was $4/gal. ...
  3. Mats, hitch, rack, and sway bar all spoken for. ...

Mats, hitch, rack, and sway bar all spoken for. I'll get shipping estimates Wed and let everyone know.
  4. FS: hitch, floor mats, sway bar, roof rack, more

Trading in my '14 ES next week and they aren't going to give me anything for the extras:

-Curt hitch $50 plus shipping
    -Mitsubishi roof rack $100 plus shipping
    -weatherguard floor mats $50 plus...
  5. Replies
    Views

Looks like the air bag inserts, the kind that go...

Looks like the air bag inserts, the kind that go inside the coil spring and are inflated there, for the rear of a Toyota Previa are about the right size for the back of the mirage. Way better option...
  6. Since my car looks pretty much identical to the...

Since my car looks pretty much identical to the one pictured in the directions from Curt, and the directions are pretty darn good, there's not a lot of value to me taking any general pics of my car. ...