Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Fantastic crafting skills Daox, I am assuming...

Fantastic crafting skills Daox,

I am assuming that it will hold up against the heat in the engine bay? I'm going to be watching this. :eagerness:
  2. Sorry, I just proofread it and realized that the...

Sorry, I just proofread it and realized that the grammatical structuring is pathetic. I also ommitted quite a few basic words so it might sound awkward. Typed it out on my phone, flame on gentlemen.
  3. I think many of you aren't addressing the man's...

I think many of you aren't addressing the man's concerns and understanding his dilemma. Clearly, the car is a tool for him and it's distressing to have purchased a less functional device than his...
  4. Replies
    Views

Low end torque looks very effective!

Low end torque looks very effective!
  5. Replies
    Views

This is exactly what I was looking for, please...

This is exactly what I was looking for, please keep us posted on the progress of the supercharger kit as well as the body kit.

The only thing that really irritates me is the boat-like look of the...
  6. Replies
    Views

A tire rotation is simply when you change the...

A tire rotation is simply when you change the front tires with the rears in order to help promote more of an even wear pattern amongst all four tires.

Anyone can do this, it's not worth having a...
  7. Replies
    Views

I can dig it, nice job man!

I can dig it, nice job man!
  8. Replies
    Views

+1 on DynaMat that stuff is good, except if you...

+1 on DynaMat that stuff is good, except if you were to ever remove it, it would be quite a task.

Also, the headliner is pretty simple to remove except for a certain part.

The shortened...
  9. Replies
    Views

Go with the Mirage, the warranty more than covers...

Go with the Mirage, the warranty more than covers your needs. If you were to go for the Honda, I believe the warranty period is only 36 months, and believe me when I say this, Honda's long-lasting...
  10. Replies
    Views

Please keep us updated on this. My mind is blown.

Please keep us updated on this. My mind is blown.
  11. Replies
    Views

I dont agree with that statement, the hood is...

I dont agree with that statement, the hood is absolutely structural. A simple implication of this is the use of metal to construct the hood rather than fiberglass (which is quite a bit cheaper) or...
  12. The pricing is messed up. The coupon applies to...

The pricing is messed up. The coupon applies to EACH item instead of ALL items, ie. instead of taking 150$ off an order for 6, its taking off 150 off each of the 6 items.