Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

https://www.parkers.co.uk/mitsubishi/mirage/review...

https://www.parkers.co.uk/mitsubishi/mirage/review/

I guess it depends on where you look, this site shows the cvt possibly being quicker using mfg specs ...
  2. Replies
    Views

Having owned both, the CVT would never EVER catch...

Having owned both, the CVT would never EVER catch up to the 5MT. Manual car would be so far out front it wouldn't be funny.
  3. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the NMC. Figure it out lol

Welcome to the NMC.

Figure it out lol
  4. Replies
    Views

I sort of suspected that when the rear cargo mat...

I sort of suspected that when the rear cargo mat appeared a few days ago. Tim & Darren started this forum & didn't own a Mirage for years.

By the way - Where's our good buddy Chad from the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Worst blind spot is the Toyota CHR

Worst blind spot is the Toyota CHR
  6. Replies
    Views

You covered all the ones l've heard about or had...

You covered all the ones l've heard about or had prior to buying the car. Nice write up Sucompact Culture:)
  7. Replies
    Views

Nice article. Any relation to Otto?

Nice article. Any relation to Otto?
  8. After reading this thread, I've come to realize...

After reading this thread, I've come to realize that on a subliminal, unconscious level, part of why I wanted to buy a new Mirage was precisely to piss off idiot Karens like Doug DeMuro and his...
  9. No, the engine in the Eclipse Cross is the 1.5L 4...

No, the engine in the Eclipse Cross is the 1.5L 4 cylinder 4B40
  10. Good on ya Dirk! That airbag need deflating! His...

Good on ya Dirk! That airbag need deflating! His knowledge of cars is the lowest of all the car "guru's" on YT. He gets by on low brow humor and just a passing amount of intelligence.....Plus he has...
  11. Replies
    Views

Every time I see one of these yellow ones it...

Every time I see one of these yellow ones it makes me want to buy one...
  12. Replies
    Views

I wish we'd just get rid of the 25 year old...

I wish we'd just get rid of the 25 year old import law. So few people would import cars that it would have virtually no effect on the US car market and it would let people get some of these odd ball...
  13. I hope I never am involved in a crash in my 1972...

I hope I never am involved in a crash in my 1972 Plymouth Scamp. As tough and 'hard' as these old cars look, they get their asses whipped badly in crashes with new cars.
  14. I hear jets don’t usually hold up well in a...

I hear jets don’t usually hold up well in a crash. Guess they should take them off the road. Same with motorcycles.....
  15. All cars are inherently unsafe. If people would...

All cars are inherently unsafe. If people would drive as if they knew that... we'd all be inherently safer.
  16. "One star separates the 'most safe' car from the...

"One star separates the 'most safe' car from the 'least safe' car."

That is something to think about. I have said it before, but there is really no such thing as an unsafe car anymore.
  17. Replies
    Views

Today's Mirages are nicely equipped at all trim...

Today's Mirages are nicely equipped at all trim levels. I don't judge a vehicle by its features. I appreciate cars that are affordable, dependable, & economical. Features alone don't make a...
  18. Replies
    Views

Yaris!? Didn't Toyota can it? I think they did....

Yaris!? Didn't Toyota can it? I think they did. Maybe they're still unloading new leftovers?
  19. Replies
    Views

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but I...

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but I am not so confident that Mitsubishi is well established here. If there's a good Mitsubishi dealership within hours of me, I am no aware of it. I...
  20. Replies
    Views

Your post is a good example of the usefulness of...

Your post is a good example of the usefulness of the Mirage. It's a great second car to own (affordable, reliable, & economical). The Mirage is capable of doing some things better than most other...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yup. Everything is headed towards hybrids and...

Yup. Everything is headed towards hybrids and electric. I believe vw made a claim that they'll have an all electric line up by 2030.
  22. Replies
    Views

Wait just a minute........so you're saying auto...

Wait just a minute........so you're saying auto mfgs don't actually listen to people who leave random comments left on youtube?

If this is true then I guess I've been wasting a lot of time arguing...
  23. Replies
    Views

I don't understand why do people put small...

I don't understand why do people put small compact car like Mirage on the same side that other duty car like Evo or Wrx. You don't buy a Mirage because you want a 300 Hp car. You buy a Mirage...
  24. Replies
    Views

I loved how it felt with the Eibach springs and...

I loved how it felt with the Eibach springs and factory struts and shocks but the rear shocks wore out very fast for me. I ended up switching to coilovers but now I am going to go back to the eibach...
  25. Sweet, I get mine today. I'm more interested in...

Sweet, I get mine today. I'm more interested in eco mode than anything else. Also I was gear grinding in second today... accidentally... oh man.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4