Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I haven't posted in this forum in a while. I...

I haven't posted in this forum in a while. I didn't have any luck finding a used Mirage at a good price locally.
    My friend's wife just bought a new Toyota Yaris, and she gave me her 2000 Toyota...
  2. i calculated the time it would take me to make up...

i calculated the time it would take me to make up the difference in cost between a cvt versa and an auto micra, if i bought the better mileage versa.....20 years.
  3. Replies
    Views

I've been hunting too for the cheapest used...

I've been hunting too for the cheapest used Mirage I can get. They are all located very far from me. I've been using kijiji as a source. Every private seller has not responded to the email that I...
  4. Replies
    Views

One thing that I just remembered....the product...

One thing that I just remembered....the product is a little tough on soft rubber molding or gaskets, like the rubber moldings along your car door, or under the hood to block water. I remember a few...
  5. Replies
    Views

Back in 1991 when I bought a 2 year old Honda...

Back in 1991 when I bought a 2 year old Honda Civic, I used Krown. For many years I had the car done each year and my Honda was in "show room" condition. For some reason, I think after 15 years I was...
  6. Replies
    Views

Ha ha! The look on the salesman's face would be...

Ha ha! The look on the salesman's face would be priceless. Especially if I tell him I want to test drive it, but haven't driven a standard vehicle in 34 years :)
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi, if the company/dealer support was as good...

Hi, if the company/dealer support was as good here, as it is in the U.S.A, I wouldn't be worried at all. I don't know if you have ever heard of the Canadian car books called... Lemon Aid? The author...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the great info! Likely I'd ask the...

Thanks for the great info! Likely I'd ask the dealer for a price to add cruise if I decide I really need it. There definitely is a wealth of great info in this forum! So glad I found it! Thanks again...