Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I've never sold anything over the internet, let...

I've never sold anything over the internet, let me see what shipping would cost. It only takes an hour and a half to print them.

I'd like to get a few sets out there and see how they hold up,...
  2. Replies
    Views

Rubber grommets for air filter

The air filter on my mirage was rattling, and getting worse. You could hear it inside the car, it almost sounded like it had a rod knock at idle. The rubber parts put in place to keep it from...
  3. Replies
    Views

The Mirage isn't made to run on E85, it might...

The Mirage isn't made to run on E85, it might sort of run on it, but it won't run right. Your best bet is the 87 octane.

I bought a truck back in January and it's the first flex-fuel vehicle I've...
  4. I had this for a while from 2002-2006, a 1988...

I had this for a while from 2002-2006, a 1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max

https://i.imgur.com/XzNYQpk.jpg

I had this slice of heaven that I paid $50 for and fixed up, a 1991 Geo Metro:
  5. The trunk on the G4 is pretty big. ...

The trunk on the G4 is pretty big.

https://i.imgur.com/55jvWXA.jpg
  6. Replies
    Views

I bet that's more for fatigue resistance than...

I bet that's more for fatigue resistance than tower flex. Over time those bolt holes could start to crack if the metal is too thin... so they put this ring in to spread the load.
  7. Replies
    Views

Thoughts on GPS trackers... I used to work for...

Thoughts on GPS trackers...

I used to work for a company that gave me a company truck. It would glitch out on occasion, and my supervisor and I would have a good laugh about his map showing a four...
  8. Replies
    Views

In a really strong crosswind I get a bit of that...

In a really strong crosswind I get a bit of that blowing-over-a-bottle noise from the tops of the doors. The wind has to be strong enough to nearly blow the car off the road.
  9. Replies
    Views

This post answered all the questions I had about...

This post answered all the questions I had about a future set of wheels for my G4. Thanks for going through the trouble of putting it together.
  10. Replies
    Views

It's great isn't it? Stuck behind some vapid...

It's great isn't it? Stuck behind some vapid texting loser who is going 50 mph in a 65 on a two lane highway... look ahead, nobody is there. Time to pass. Step on the clutch, pull it out of 5th, spin...
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm a man. I drive a Mirage. A PURPLE...

I'm a man.

I drive a Mirage.

A PURPLE Mirage.

And I have better hair than some women.
  12. Replies
    Views

I delved deeper into the issue, and now I know...

I delved deeper into the issue, and now I know what the box is for. My mirage has some LED daytime running lights. When I disconnect the ground wire coming from the box, those lights don't work. I...
  13. Replies
    Views

A few words on steel and coatings, from someone...

A few words on steel and coatings, from someone who used to deal with both...

Our little Mitsubishi Mirages start out as various raw materials. One of those materials is a big, ~40,000 pound roll...
  14. You're correct. There aren't any steering wheel...

You're correct. There aren't any steering wheel controls.

The salesman claimed it didn't have Bluetooth, and tried to talk us into one that did, but the wife and I were both united in saying "We...
  15. Bittersweet upgrade, let me tell you about my 2017 Mirage G4.

Monday, I purchased my third ever Mitsubishi. Previously, I had a rough-and-tumble 1988 Mighty Max, which was this little truck with manual steering, low gears, a 2.0 liter engine, and anomalously,...
  16. Replies
    Views

People who might be asking how much you can put...

People who might be asking how much you can put in a Mirage G4 trunk? Well, the answer is...

...About this much.
  17. Replies
    Views

I accidentally read that as "Don't forget a new...

I accidentally read that as "Don't forget a new grape entry with some pictures".

Did I mention it's very, very purple? ;)
  18. Replies
    Views

Sadly, folding the seats down isn't an option...

Sadly, folding the seats down isn't an option when I have to carry four people. :(

We really have mixed feelings about it. Our 2015 Hatch is pretty much a member of the family at this point. It...
  19. My wife once commented on the speedometer in the...

My wife once commented on the speedometer in the Mirage, which as we know goes to 140 mph. She said there was no way that the little car would even go 100.

Well. I proved her wrong. The mirage is...
  20. Replies
    Views

My only real complaint is the wipers. No matter...

My only real complaint is the wipers. No matter what kind of wiper I put on it, it skips over the windshield when the car is moving over about 40 mph. I should try to buy/fabricate some kind of...
  21. Replies
    Views

I'm continually impressed by how well my '15...

I'm continually impressed by how well my '15 Mirage does in the snow or ice. The stability control makes it near impossible to lose control of, and the light weight is great when you have to stop it.
  22. Replies
    Views

I learned a valuable lesson in looking at forums...

I learned a valuable lesson in looking at forums before buying a car. I had a 1988 Isuzu Trooper that was the worst bucket of bent bolts that I've ever driven. Check Planetisuzoo, and every other...
  23. Replies
    Views

Local dealer has a sense of humor...

My wife brought the mirage back to me after running errands in town, and explained that the fuel gauge was reading dead empty, along with a check engine light. She put $10 in it, wasn't smelling gas....
  24. Replies
    Views

A few days short of two years in the little blue...

A few days short of two years in the little blue Mirage. It has about 49,000 miles on it now. A new set of tires has been added. These tires were recommended by the tire shop I go to, and truth be...
  25. 2015 Mirage vs 2013 Versa - a side-by-side review.

For the last month or so, a longtime friend of mine, a woman who changed my life for the better, has been working with me at a massive facility that manufactures and distributes paper products for a...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4