Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I work as a Service Advisor at a body shop....

I work as a Service Advisor at a body shop. Personally, I always buy OEM parts for my personal car (I do get company discount on some things), but generally when I do these repairs for the Mirage and...
  2. Thanks man, and it's alright it was more than...

Thanks man, and it's alright it was more than pleasant the entire time I had her. We went all over the East Coast together :'( and I'm introducing him to the forum so if he has questions or wants to...
  3. Replies
    Views

I don't recall what year it was, but it was...

I don't recall what year it was, but it was definitely the oldest. It was 4g63 powered and it was dope.70917092
  4. Replies
    Views

Success! If I'm not mistaken, our first Mirage...

Success! If I'm not mistaken, our first Mirage Forum member meet happened over the weekend. Got to meet Wilbur and hang out at the Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally. Got way more videos than...
  5. Replies
    Views

Oh hey I'm a member who works parts at an auto...

Oh hey I'm a member who works parts at an auto body shop!
    7410A943XA
    Rear Left Black Out Tape - List Price is $23.04
  6. As there is an absolute essence in performance in...

As there is an absolute essence in performance in the efficiency of a machine, a "race" among who is more economical would be mind numbing to watch. Considering fuel saving techniques you wouldn't...
  7. Everytime I've gone 100+ mph I've been alone on a...

Everytime I've gone 100+ mph I've been alone on a nicely paved straight road. It is quite entertaining getting that little car to move so fast. For me, I do any racing on a track. It's no sense...
  8. Replies
    Views

Y'know if you wanted to add a little aesthetics...

Y'know if you wanted to add a little aesthetics to your protective film you can get Dragon Laminates. I was saving this for a write-up on when I install mine, but this seems worthy to share
  9. Went out to enjoy the beautiful mountain roads at...

Went out to enjoy the beautiful mountain roads at Skyline Drive
  10. Very nice looking Mirage. I was actually about to...

Very nice looking Mirage. I was actually about to apply Mivec decals in the same place!
  11. This makes me cringe really. Now I will agree...

This makes me cringe really. Now I will agree with you, someone with enough money could get something too powerful for them and mess around and mess up. I almost feel like you should go through an...
  12. Actually, this sounds nice. Nissan has been my...

Actually, this sounds nice. Nissan has been my second favorite Japanese Auto Manufacturer for almost the same reasons I love Mitsubishi. Excellent styling, motorsport history, and top tier AWD and...
  13. Replies
    Views

Alright well they start running stages on Friday...

Alright well they start running stages on Friday at 2pm and the SSS at 7. On Saturday the entire event is from 8am to 8pm with phase 2 starting a quarter to 10 and the SSS at 8pm. Forest stages are...
  14. Replies
    Views

OH MY GOD YES! I am making this a plan right now!...

OH MY GOD YES! I am making this a plan right now! I have a 6 person tent and a hammock and I love camping. Aaaand I'm deeply infatuated with rally and have been looking for some rally in the states....
  15. Jeeeeeeez that is jaw dropping. I've actually...

Jeeeeeeez that is jaw dropping. I've actually never seen one of those, and I spend most of my time researching exotics and hypercar engineering. That's downright gorgeous. I clearly see you take it...
  16. Now this isn't mine, but I went to school with...

Now this isn't mine, but I went to school with the girl that owns it and our shop did all the custom work to it. Thought I'd share since it's quite a sweet Evo, and there isn't really any other place...
  17. Hahaha I love the name of your Mirage. Welcome to...

Hahaha I love the name of your Mirage. Welcome to the forums! I feel the same way, I test drove a CVT but had them ship me a 5mt from another dealer.

If you do come back to the east side be sure...
  18. 61556156 Just two good lookin' butts on the...

Just two good lookin' butts on the streets.
  19. Replies
    Views

This is gonna sound odd, but punch it. I've seen...

This is gonna sound odd, but punch it. I've seen our glass guy just hammer a fist down along the arm away from where the nut secures and it just comes free. He had literally done so after I spent a...
  20. Replies
    Views

This is an excellent idea. Looks like the design...

This is an excellent idea. Looks like the design could be cleaned up a little, but the function over form is what's necessary.

EDIT: What if you modify either an existing strut brace or fabricate...
  21. They're a Universal set and didn't take much...

They're a Universal set and didn't take much modification. I trimmed the accordion section for the front two, and it let the rocker molding have clearance while letting the mudguard follow the...
  22. Afromarket. I didn't know they made OEM's...

Afromarket. I didn't know they made OEM's actually. Do the OEM's fit with the bumper extensions pretty seamlessly?
    and thanks!
  23. Added some mudguards to the girl. Went on fairly...

Added some mudguards to the girl. Went on fairly quickly, but have yet to see how effective they'll be with dirt and gravel. Looks great though in my opinion.605060516052
  24. Replies
    Views

Just followed your instagram to keep up on Irene....

Just followed your instagram to keep up on Irene. Wicked hair by the way. Definitely one of the best mirage builds around, very clean and tasteful.
  25. As far as I understand there isn't much...

As far as I understand there isn't much difference between any washer nozzle. The fitting on them is pretty universal so it would be more about how the nozzle clips into the hood. Which again,...
Page 1 of 2 1 2