Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Alright, I got a package from DeatschWerks last...

Alright, I got a package from DeatschWerks last night! They pack everything up nice for you after testing is done.

Inside was my paper report, the injectors, and some 'super lube...
  2. Replies
    Views

I sent the injectors off to them shortly after...

I sent the injectors off to them shortly after the last message I posted up. I just got a call from them today. The testing is done and they are shipping the injectors back along with the report. ...
  3. I think if you remove that bolt in the middle of...

I think if you remove that bolt in the middle of the photo of your timing chain cover, a hole will be uncovered which will allow you to insert a thin rod to hold the cam chain tensioner retracted....
  4. Update! Just got my ECU flashed by a local...

Update!
    Just got my ECU flashed by a local garage.
    Tools used were a Bluetooth adapter attached to the OBD port and their own proprietary software.
    I was surprised at how easy and powerful his...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just for the info, here is a picture of an...

Just for the info, here is a picture of an injector from a 1.0L 3A90 engine, with all the numbers visible.
    To me it seems to be the same sort as in the 1.2L 3A92:

6. I can’t believe it either. It sucks big time.....

I can’t believe it either. It sucks big time.. don’t understand why they decided to do away with that cover.
    Same with the one piece headers and cat. They make maintenance a pain! Every time I swap...
  7. I will try to get some before and after runs if I...

I will try to get some before and after runs if I can get them. Because in a small city of 5 million people, there are not many empty roads to do acceleration runs and there are enforcement officers...
  8. Okay, that's all you need to know. If you want...

Okay, that's all you need to know.

If you want to verify, measure the narrow side of a lobe (that's the base circle diameter) and subtract that from the fat side of the lobe. That is the valve...
  9. Perfromance 3A92 Camshafts from M's Racing Cams Thailand

After a 6 months wait due to their cnc machine breaking down, I finally got my hands on these beautifully machined Camshafts for the 3A92 engine.

They are from Thailand. Mitsusport M's Racing...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attac...

https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13482&d=1546294743
    https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13483&d=1546294787...
  11. Replies
    Views

Racing with stock supercharged 3A92

Just sharing this... please delete if this has been posted

https://www.facebook.com/suraruk2524/videos/2054040601309614/
  12. Replies
    Views

Aftermarket rear brake drums!

O'Reilly's is showing aftermarket brake drums that fit '14-'15 Mirages now. Never seen these before. They are bare, which means you will have to add your own bearing, ABS ring, and wheel studs.
  13. Replies
    Views

soot, a product of blowby builds up in due time,...

soot, a product of blowby builds up in due time, accumulates and becomes attached to the MAP Sensor affecting the metering accuracy of the MAP sensor and so ideal AFR may not be achieved. MAF sensor...
  14. Replies
    Views

But apparently others do. Sometimes new and...

But apparently others do.

Sometimes new and interesting ideas come from an open exchange without someone telling another what they can and what they cannot discuss.

I personally try to avoid...
  15. Replies
    Views

Interesting. This is the first I've heard of...

Interesting. This is the first I've heard of them. This is NGK's site on them:

https://www.ngksparkplugs.com/ruthenium-hx

They make quite a few claims.
  16. Replies
    Views

NGK's new Ruthenium HX .. anyone? 13043

NGK's new Ruthenium HX .. anyone?

17. Replies
    Views

For anyone who wants to pursue the "what could...

For anyone who wants to pursue the "what could fit" or "what could be modified to fit" angle, I just took some measurements of my flywheel since it's out of the car.

First, the flywheel itself...
  18. Sticky: I bought the parts needed to upgrade my 2015 to...

I bought the parts needed to upgrade my 2015 to 2017 front brakes. I have the rear upgrade, as well, but that's a project for another day... and I may not even bother doing it.

Here are the...
  19. The 2014 and 2017 Mirage have the same Mitsubishi...

The 2014 and 2017 Mirage have the same Mitsubishi flywheel part number (1120A266). The clutch friction disc is also the same part number between the years. So, the clutch will fit. Its just a...
  20. Alright. Bad clutch disk. Replacing it. I could...

Alright. Bad clutch disk. Replacing it. I could have taken the clutch disk to a local clutch shop that does custom racing clutches and had them rebuild/improve it. But, instead, I opted to just buy a...
  21. What's up with the cluch disk? ...

What's up with the cluch disk?

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4854/45668380132_fa4b6120ea_b.jpg

The stock clutch disk is made by Exedy. They make clutches for a LOT of new cars, and are an...
  22. The Mirage Clutch (analysis & weaknesses etc., with pics)

Okay, I'm no clutch expert. I've replaced more than a few of them, but usually because they were flat worn out or a clutch related part failed (pilot or throwout bearing, oil seal, etc)... or maybe...
  23. Sticky: How much does that weigh? (Mirage part weight list)

Some of us want to know what things weigh. Be it for performance or fuel economy or just general geekiness, we want to know!

That's what this thread is for. If a moderator wants to try to keep it...
  24. As far as I know, there should be no difference...

As far as I know, there should be no difference in wiring between 2012 and 2018. The changes in 2017 were all mechanical hardware: cams, piston rings and timing chain. I expect no compatibility...
  25. Replies
    Views

Weighed the stock pulley on my kitchen scale: 2...

Weighed the stock pulley on my kitchen scale: 2 lbs 12.8 oz or 2.8 pounds.

The new one weighs 1.03 pounds. So, total weight saved = 1.77 pounds.

Took a few more photos. I'm not doing a formal...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3