Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Alright, so bad news for a lot of people: the car...

Alright, so bad news for a lot of people: the car had to be towed away because it wasn't allowed to sit outside of the shop anymore. But with the new car taking up the rest of the space in the shop...
  2. Replies
    Views

Intake manifold. You can trace the intake pipe...

Intake manifold. You can trace the intake pipe running into the throttle body mounted to it. The exhaust header is at the rear. No replacements are available yet, but I wouldn't be worried about...
  3. Replies
    Views

To be honest, I could, but it makes more sense if...

To be honest, I could, but it makes more sense if I raise money for a spec Miata or something along those lines. I'm still aiming or pro so such a car would be a good investment.
  4. Replies
    Views

Nope. Cops took pictures of the car and sent it...

Nope. Cops took pictures of the car and sent it to my insurance company who thereafter cancelled me and now I'm black listed from insuring any 2013+ Mirages and I have to send in pictures...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ignore Amazon. I suggested it because that's what...

Ignore Amazon. I suggested it because that's what I'm running on my Mirage without any modifications to the structure of the bolt whatsoever and I have my front tuned to -1.9 degree camber in the...
  6. There are many designs with different effects,...

There are many designs with different effects, gains and losses, and I have already mapped my SRI and CAI designs. I'm just waiting for some free time to get back onto designing the final intake...
  7. As I autocross my Mirage, and have taken it to 2...

As I autocross my Mirage, and have taken it to 2 podiums last year, here is some of my insight:

The car will snap oversteer severely if you use too much late or trail braking. Try to do most of...
  8. Replies
    Views

Alright. Now we're just awaiting shipment of the...

Alright. Now we're just awaiting shipment of the MAF housing made by none other than Daox himself! Well, also waiting for the rest of the piping to come in so I can get it all welded and booking for...
  9. Replies
    Views

So a quick update, the damper brackets have been...

So a quick update, the damper brackets have been sent out for Tig welding as my welder has been placed on back order for another 2 months. Also, my material provider was able to suggest a high nickel...
  10. Replies
    Views

Alright ahausheer. I'll keep you on the list...

Alright ahausheer. I'll keep you on the list anyways till the month timeline lapses.

By the way, picking up a new TIG tomorrow considering the current MIG is dead and most people prefer TIG...
  11. Replies
    Views

Rival Autosport Engine Damper Kit

What's going on fellow Miragers(?)! I'm here to gauge interest for an engine damper kit for our cars!

Prototyped based on the USDM Mirage chassis, it comes with the necessary hardware and brackets...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hope has returned guys! I'm working on a little...

Hope has returned guys! I'm working on a little something with someone we all know and love and things should be back together shortly. Just tying up another Mirage product so stay tuned!
  13. Thanks. Much appreciated. Add me on IG and FB and...

Thanks. Much appreciated. Add me on IG and FB and you can keep up to date with parts I'm coming out with for the Mirage specifically as well as universal parts. I have a couple of prototypes in the...
  14. Replies
    Views

You are correct. I completely forgot about that....

You are correct. I completely forgot about that. :P

But even yet, there tends to be blow back at time produced by the turbo that sends meth the wrong way. Usually from compressor surge or windage....
  15. Replies
    Views

SO it has been a while as I've been busy, but...

SO it has been a while as I've been busy, but here's an update: An all aluminum MAF housing unit is in testing now. The reason of an aluminum unit in comparison to Daox's 3D printed unit is that it...
  16. Replies
    Views

Thanks bro. Much appreciated. I try to remain as...

Thanks bro. Much appreciated. I try to remain as diligent and honest in my efforts as possible. I try to put myself on the other side as much as possible because in the end, a legit product sells and...
  17. Replies
    Views

Also, let's not forget everyone, that we with the...

Also, let's not forget everyone, that we with the MAF Mirages are not aware or knowing of the effects of more freeflow on a MAP system. They may have different side effects to reduced back pressure...
  18. Replies
    Views

Don't worry about me, I know what I'm doing. But...

Don't worry about me, I know what I'm doing. But the bulge in the intake works for one reason: it creates a vacuum, which is why I used them as an example. They may not have dynoed the intake and...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sorry y'all but I'm bck to break hearts. The 3D...

Sorry y'all but I'm bck to break hearts. The 3D printer is having communication issues with the laptop and multiple attempts at remedying the issue have gone nowhere. But stay tuned as this is only a...
  20. Replies
    Views

Aaaaaalright. The long weekend begins tomorrow so...

Aaaaaalright. The long weekend begins tomorrow so I hope to make great strides. Hopefully have the unit installed and in testing by tomorrow. See what issues and quirks arise. Stay tuned (pun...
  21. Rival Autosport Front Splitter and others

Hey there guys,

I've started a company a couple of months back the specializes in the 2013+ Mirage and also aero and chassis performance parts. Right now I am finishing up a full CAI/SRI...
  22. Replies
    Views

Rival Autosport CAI/SRI

And we're back. Alot has changed of late. I've now founded a company Rival Autosport that is focusing not only on aero and chassis modifications, but more specifically on the 2013+ Mirage in all...
  23. Replies
    Views

The car is too hacked up (cutting/welding to...

The car is too hacked up (cutting/welding to adapt for seat rails for full bucket, cut up body for wheel clearance, etc...) So maybe I'll just source a 2017 motor later to build for boost (assuming...
  24. I'm doing 8k/6k with revalving on TEIN Basis. So...

I'm doing 8k/6k with revalving on TEIN Basis. So yeah, it can take it. I wish I went 10k/8k though.
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Moog front camber bolts - K90473

Moog front camber bolts - K90473
Page 1 of 2 1 2