Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi all .... took the money as my 2014 was...

Hi all .... took the money as my 2014 was totalled. Bought a 2003 Toyota Echo automatic with 102k miles on it. Paid 1800 and nothing wrong with it and rust free. Getting about 35 mpg in winter. ...
  2. Ok.... they changed the CVT fluid, and It also...

Ok.... they changed the CVT fluid, and It also had a loose spark plug. After 1 week of driving. Everything appears back to normal!! When it is cold, I baby it for first couple of miles .... 70...
  3. Degregation reset I believe is correct .... will...

Degregation reset I believe is correct .... will be picking up today or tomorrow.... will let everyone know how it runs....

Bob
  4. The head Mechanic at dealership said the cvt was...

The head Mechanic at dealership said the cvt was low on oil but had no leaks and that color was very light brown and advised to change fluid and reset the sensor forgot the name of it. So they did...
  5. Checked the Fluid last night.... looked clean and...

Checked the Fluid last night.... looked clean and very light brown. Called the dealer... they want to look at it and confirm something was reset when a different dealer did the last CVT transmission...
  6. Replies
    Views

3 years (almost) since i bought 2014 CVT MIrage

Well, this car now has 81,000 miles on it. My daughter hit a deer last spring and they totaled the car but had the body shop fix the car. It looks very nice and still has a pretty good new car...
  7. Replies
    Views

1 year since bought 2014 CVT ..... a review

Hey all, I bought my 2014 base model CVT for (USD) $7999.00 last August with 20,500 miles. It was my commuter car for 6 months and then wife and now daughter in college drives it. I have had...
  8. Ok ... took Free Loaner Outlander sport back to...

Ok ... took Free Loaner Outlander sport back to Dealership and was off and away in my 2014 Mirage with a brand new starter!! The experience was painless and the two gals in Service were so friendly....
  9. Update: Don Robinsons Mitsubishi has contacted...

Update: Don Robinsons Mitsubishi has contacted me(sent an email to service department) Stateing that I should drop it off tonight after work and I can get a free loaner vehicle and they will take...
  10. I had a comment from the old neighbor guy... "HIT...

I had a comment from the old neighbor guy... "HIT A SQUIRREL AND YOUR DEAD!"
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi From MN. 2014 Mirage DE (CVT) Just Bought

Had 20,687 miles on it and paid $7999.00 Had to park next to a car that deserved to be in the presence of a Mirage. LOL

Bob