Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the site gatorleg1. Air up those...

Welcome to the site gatorleg1.

Air up those tires for a bit firmer ride, and a little better mpg too.
  2. Replies
    Views

Welcome to this forum, I will make you happy by...

Welcome to this forum, I will make you happy by saying that it is possible (i've proven it) to squeeze out 63 MPG out of this car. Might be slightly less on 1.2L as mine's 1.0L but u should be able...
  3. Replies
    Views

welcome and for a bit more stable ride on highway...

welcome and for a bit more stable ride on highway speeds. I highly suggested the front strut bar from ultra racing. Made a noticeable diff in my mirage. more stable and feels more solid on higher...
  4. Replies
    Views

We have very strict rules against telling people...

We have very strict rules against telling people about where they received great customer service. We'll let this one pass, just this once!
  5. Replies
    Views

That is good for break in mpg. Glad you enjoy it....

That is good for break in mpg. Glad you enjoy it. There are some of the largest American dealers in Chicago Land. Which dealer did you use, if you don't mind asking?
  6. Replies
    Views

I'd give it a few thousand miles before deciding...

I'd give it a few thousand miles before deciding on whether or not to get a rear sway bar. For the first 1000 miles, the squirrelliness was really pronounced, but now at the 3000 mile mark I hardly...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi gator, I'm a tad over 6 foot too and i keep...

Hi gator,

I'm a tad over 6 foot too and i keep hitting my back on exiting the vehicle, will get used to it over time i'm sure! hoping the ultra racing bars start filtering down into the online...
  8. Replies
    Views

congrats gator

congrats gator