Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

not so fast....

Be careful here. Average A is a lot closer to what is happening as you drive. Average B will take forever to change, as it's averaging the momentary fuel consumption with the life of the reading. One...
  2. Replies
    Views

Great idea, but I sure would like to get a set...

Great idea, but I sure would like to get a set where all four extensions have the thread on the same side, not like the picture.....or is that a 'right side' 'left side' kind of thing? <g>
  3. Replies
    Views

I would have thought rotating the filler hole...

I would have thought rotating the filler hole upwards would cause the oil level to drop from the hole, thus causing overfilling when oil is brought back to filler level. Keep in mind the filler is at...
  4. Replies
    Views

1.6 Litres. The oil level should be even with the...

1.6 Litres. The oil level should be even with the filler hole. Stick a finger tip in slightly to check.
  5. Replies
    Views

Yes, you are correct. The different variations of...

Yes, you are correct. The different variations of their cam timing systems may be found here:

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en/innovation/technology/library/mivec.html

The 3A92 mirage setup...
  6. Replies
    Views

It seems to me that the companies producing oil...

It seems to me that the companies producing oil in the middle east were quite happy with the hundred and twenty dollar a barrel oil. The present forty dollar a barrel price was caused by the biggest...
  7. There seems to be an issue with the extra...

There seems to be an issue with the extra capacity. How do you tell the onboard computer about the extra fuel? Is there a way to reset the existing numbers? As I see it, the 'distance left on tank'...
  8. Moral of the story: Forgiveness is...

[/QUOTE]
    Moral of the story: Forgiveness is good.[/QUOTE]

I think a ban on political postings is good. Let's extend it to include WAR, RELIGION and RACISM.
  9. Replies
    Views

a normal review contradicts 'experts' yet again.

My apologies if this link has been posted before. The owner replies are pretty good too.

http://www.carsurvey.org/reviews/mitsubishi/mirage/2015/
  10. Sorry, but you are mistaken. The bucket comes in...

Sorry, but you are mistaken. The bucket comes in varying thickness end plates. Old Jaguar six cylinder dohc engines and countless Japanese motorcycles used similar setups. The difference is that...
  11. Replies
    Views

3a92 cylinder bore question

Greetings, one and all.

I was wondering if anyone here knew the internals of the Mirage motor. What is the cylinder bore? I know the block and head are aluminium, but what is the cylinder bore? Is...