Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. See this article, Anti-Roll Bars and Torsion Beam...

See this article, Anti-Roll Bars and Torsion Beam Rear Suspensions, Part 1.

In a torsion-beam setup such as that in the rear of the Mirage, the torsion beam itself acts as the sway bar. The UR...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well, that would make the stock wheels a...

Well, that would make the stock wheels a reasonable 14 lbs. Not too bad. Thanks for posting that info pureflipking!

What made you change your tire/wheel combo? I must say the 15" wheels do look...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Actually, one of the distributors was looking to...

Actually, one of the distributors was looking to make a deal on some UR products in trade for reviews and pictures. Check that out here:
  4. Mirage vs competitors MPG chart (US EPA ratings)

Mirage vs competitors MPG chart

I thought it would be nice to have a full comparison of the fuel economy ratings of the Mirage versus its competitors in one chart. All the ratings are from...
  5. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum! Off topic: I think...

Welcome to the forum!

Off topic: I think amber gauge backlights are the best! It's one of the little things I like about the car....
  6. Replies
    Views

Very nice. That must be 'Thunder Gray". Looks...

Very nice. That must be 'Thunder Gray". Looks great.
  7. Replies
    Views

Remember that when changing wheels/tires, weight...

Remember that when changing wheels/tires, weight is only 1 out of 3 factors that affect efficiency.

The other two are: rolling resistance (lower is better for efficiency); aerodynamic drag...
  8. 2014 Mirage 1.2 vs. Ford Fiesta 1.0 ecoboost - which has better mileage/fuel economy?

http://mirageforum.com/imgs/mirage-vs-fiesta.jpg
    Which will get better MPG, the 123 HP turbocharged Ford Fiesta, or the 74 HP, smaller, more aerodynamic and much lighter Mitsubishi Mirage?

When...