Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Cars.com: Are We Imagining Things, or Is the Mitsubishi Mirage GT Fun to Drive?

Strange review. Who takes a stock Mirage CVT into the canyons to see how fun it is? Cars.com does, apparently.

You end up with a weird mix of pros & cons in this one.

Overall:

2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Drilled brackets into the side of my basket rack...

Drilled brackets into the side of my basket rack plate and put a aluminum shovel on it. 9341
  3. I got a speeding ticket in my mirage today....

"Slowest" car I've ever owned in my 20 years of driving, and I got my first speeding ticket in it. Isn't that ironic?

It's a good thing I slowed down as soon as I saw the radar gun. ;)
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Didnt really do anything to the car but I made...

Didnt really do anything to the car but I made some free Shutterfly magnets i won from Safeway monopoly. 9090 9091 9092
  5. Replies
    Views

Southern California Roll Call

MiniMi
    2015 Mirage DE 14k
    San Diego, CA
  6. Replies
    Views

Mechanic Appalled by Mirage's Size

I don't know if this mechanic noticed that my dash cam was on while he disparaged my Mirage. Yesterday I dropped it at the shop for a routinary balance and alignment.

Looks like he was less than...
  7. Replies
    Views

Cup holders, Door Pocket rubber mats

Found these neat mats on Ebay. No more rattling in the pockets. They are available in red, blue, or white that glows in the dark.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/122272522316
  8. Replies
    Views

Mini Cooper options

The first post was too long! Never seen that error message before haha.

Make
    Model
    Year
    Size
    Center Bore
  9. Replies
    Views

DIY: Trunk/Hatch Liner/Mat

I know this may sound self-explanatory and fairly simple, which it is, but I like to give people ideas and help maybe they didn't have or think of.

I love the OEM Mirage hard plastic/rubber trunk...
  10. Replies
    Views

Strange, the belt does look kinda frayed to me....

Strange, the belt does look kinda frayed to me. But what do I know, I don't own a Mirage (yet) nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Our American friends will understand my lame attempt...
  11. Replies
    Views

ebay... theres a bunch of selection.. i prefer an...

ebay... theres a bunch of selection.. i prefer an android os since you can use and transfer programs from your android phone or tablet...i also bought the dash install kit...take note that these...
  12. Wagner QC1731 ThermoQuiet Ceramic Disc Pad Set

Hello all,
    Just wanted to make a quick post about some Mirage front pads. These were previously mentioned by another member who had liked these as replacements. Right now they are $17.90 on Amazon...
  13. Replies
    Views

No...and here's why... The important numbers...

No...and here's why...

The important numbers to compare are the diameters of the tires...not the size of the wheels. The spare tire should be the same diameter as the stock 165-65-14 Enasaves...
  14. FS: hitch, floor mats, sway bar, roof rack, more

Trading in my '14 ES next week and they aren't going to give me anything for the extras:

-Curt hitch $50 plus shipping
    -Mitsubishi roof rack $100 plus shipping
    -weatherguard floor mats $50 plus...
  15. Poll: I'd be shocked if Mitsubishi did this, unless the...

I'd be shocked if Mitsubishi did this, unless the Mirage becomes the next 'in' car and they start selling 5000 of them per month.

It takes A LOT of money and investment to not just develop a new...
  16. Replies
    Views

Fuel Efficient 15-Inch Wheels and Tires

I'm running a 15-inch wheel/tire combination worth considering if you want to improve your Mirage’s appearance/handling without sacrificing fuel economy. I've driven 100,000+ miles on this setup and...
  17. Replies
    Views

Carefully remove each coil keeping them in the...

Carefully remove each coil keeping them in the order they were removed (they honestly don't have to be in the same order, I just prefer to keep them where they came from, same with the plugs)

Use...
  18. Thread: Mirage Hood Guard

by kerc
    Replies
    Views

I just wax my car and let it age gracefully. :D

I just wax my car and let it age gracefully. :D