Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well, that might mitigate it when you are...

Well, that might mitigate it when you are pressing the brake, but hills, bumps, curves etc are going to cause all that weight to be flinging the car around both front to back and side to side in...
  2. Pretty weak June (compared to the rest of this...

Pretty weak June (compared to the rest of this year anyway, still way above their expectations) 1669 US sales, 326 in Canada.
    2015 YTD *
    13,501 USA
    1607 Canada
  3. Replies
    Views

I can't see where anyone has tried to tow...

I can't see where anyone has tried to tow anything yet, but I am installing one of those Curt hitches, and a small Harbor Freight trailer with a scooter on it will be pulled behind. For those...
  4. "WTF happened to cars? Why are the all giant,...

"WTF happened to cars? Why are the all giant, heavy, obnoxious, $40,000 road-pigs nowadays?? Yep...I love my Mirage."

Because it's what the people driving cars in this country seem to think they...
  5. Replies
    Views

I don't understand these complaints and...

I don't understand these complaints and comparisons about grinding and clunking. Mine is really smooth, I wonder if there is variance in the feel or if its just individual preferences. You can feel...
  6. Not trying be confrontational to your post at...

Not trying be confrontational to your post at all. I understand the TSB is targeted to the dealerships, my point was just that even if we show them this TSB, many dealers would probably resist using...
  7. Oil change intervals are like religion. Everyone...

Oil change intervals are like religion. Everyone has their own beliefs, and other people are not likely to change that. Many times its all about what they grew up with etc.

My religion:
    I saw...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah I posted on there a while back too. Pretty...

Yeah I posted on there a while back too. Pretty much saying that reviewers seem to expect everything the car is not designed for (speed, handling and luxury) and ignore the fact that everything it...
  9. Speed bumps do this every car I have owned. if...

Speed bumps do this every car I have owned. if you go over them too fast, the suspension thunks on the way down. Its odd that its only happening on one side for the other poster - makes me think...
  10. I have an intermittent TPMS sensor that I need to...

I have an intermittent TPMS sensor that I need to get fixed. Couldnt duplicate it a few months ago when I took it in. Figured out it fails after I drive for about half an hour, so I should be able...
  11. Well, I already had speakers, so buying from...

Well, I already had speakers, so buying from crutchfield wasnt an option lol.

I destroyed the OEM speakers, but didnt have to put a screw into my door. Maybe thats just my weird mentality, but I...
  12. I used a different approach. Rather than cutting...

I used a different approach. Rather than cutting my metal doors or drilling them out to make the speakers fit, I took the old speakers (which act as a spacer) cut the plastic frame of the speakers...
  13. Replies
    Views

I really have to laugh at some of these reviews. ...

I really have to laugh at some of these reviews. Things like
    "never seen 14 inch wheels on a roadworthy car" (remember the 70's 80's or 90's? Still plenty of cars around with 13 and 14 inch...