Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I was wondering about that but I didn't try it....

I was wondering about that but I didn't try it. Anyway the mystery has been solved. I brought it in to a mechanic and it turns out the belt was a defect, it was an inch short. They order another...
  2. Replies
    Views

I just called my local Mitsu shop. It's $1250...

I just called my local Mitsu shop. It's $1250 parts and labor for rear shocks and front struts!

The $500 is for the parts from an online dealer that sells OEM mitsu parts.

I feel a little...
  3. Replies
    Views

The difference is that that the Yaris is very...

The difference is that that the Yaris is very similar to the Mirage. I'm guessing that many people here had to decide between the two.
  4. I had it fixed today. The part number was...

I had it fixed today. The part number was 6911B890HA. $950. He said there was moisture on it. Must've been from my big occasionally wet dog. I just ordered some waterproof seat covers.
  5. Replies
    Views

I agree, plus many other electronic crap that is...

I agree, plus many other electronic crap that is so damn expensive to fix. It's supposed to be an economy car not a Lexus.

I'd like to get rid of:

Electric door locks and windows

$400 smart...
  6. Replies
    Views

Good news! They fixed it, they put in a new axle...

Good news! They fixed it, they put in a new axle and the alignment looks good now. My rear toe readings are .20 and .17. Hopefully I'll get better tire wear now.

Thanks for the info!
  7. Replies
    Views

Ok here's what happened today. I called the...

Ok here's what happened today. I called the Mitsubishi main number to try to get the official specs but they were pretty much worthless. They told me I could pay $20 and get them from...
  8. Replies
    Views

Bill Penney Mitsubishi - Huntsville, AL

Bill Penney Mitsubishi - Huntsville, AL
  9. If they give me a car, they can take 10 years to...

If they give me a car, they can take 10 years to fix it! I was worried about not having a car and having to pay for a rental over an extended period of time.

Anyway, I got my car back today! As...
  10. They said they were having an issue with the...

They said they were having an issue with the alignment.
  11. Poll: I don't understand. If your car is out of...

I don't understand. If your car is out of alignment, and can't be aligned, it's broken. Period.
  12. I finally replaced my tires today. I got 175/65...

I finally replaced my tires today. I got 175/65 R14 Goodyear Viva 2s at Walmart on the stock 4.5" rims. 45K tread warranty. $43 a tire, $230 total installed with tax out the door. The guy said the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Your Mirage is rusting?

Your Mirage is rusting?
  14. I'm expecting gas prices to rise MUCH higher for...

I'm expecting gas prices to rise MUCH higher for anyone who buys their gas in US dollars as a result of the unprecedented amount of money printing. There's going to be a lot more "minimalists" out...
  15. Replies
    Views

It's the King Joe, the first one. I asked the...

It's the King Joe, the first one. I asked the salesperson which one she would buy and she said the King Joe, not the King Joe Pro. I think she said it was because the King Joe is lighter.
  16. I think most of these suggestions are missing the...

I think most of these suggestions are missing the point. This is supposed to be a simple economy car. All those added gizmos add cost and tend to break after awhile. I would go the other way and...
  17. Replies
    Views

I finally installed my yakima king joe rack. It...

I finally installed my yakima king joe rack. It seems like it's going to work well. The only thing odd was that Yakima recommends an 18 1/2" spread between the pads. When I tried this the upper...
  18. Replies
    Views

I called Yakima back to double check and they...

I called Yakima back to double check and they said the Quickback, King Joe and King Joe Pro definitely fit the 2014 Mirage 5 door. I think those Yakima racks mount farther away from the car compared...
  19. Replies
    Views

I just called Yakima and they said the Quickback,...

I just called Yakima and they said the Quickback, KingJoe and King Joe Pro all fit the Mirage.