Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Wheels: What Else Fits the Mirage? (With photos)

Interested in a new set of wheels? Me too. I'd like to post what info I can find on rims that *should* fit this generation Mirage. Plus, charts are fun. :)

It's a work in progress. I'll...
  2. Replies
    Views

Pads only comes in set. Personally, for the...

Pads only comes in set. Personally, for the front, i never buy the combo that comes with the pads, they are crap...
    I usually just order Brembo blank for the front (for any car really) and just...
  3. Replies
    Views

Pads come in sets for both sides.

Pads come in sets for both sides.
  4. Yep,the mirage can not handle LEDs in the tail. I...

Yep,the mirage can not handle LEDs in the tail. I went through the same thing with mine. It even bogged the car down to where it would not want to go past 45 mph.
    It set some brake system trouble...
  5. Replies
    Views

Taking a picture with your cell phone

Just a FYI for anyone taking a picture with their iPhone or Smartphone, if you will hold your phone in the wide stance (top of phone in your left hand and the bottom of your phone in your right hand)...
  6. 2327 9) re install rotor and caliper (you...

9) re install rotor and caliper (you might need to compress the caliper piston, if your changing pads you will for sure) I didn't have to though.

10) Put caliper back over the rotor and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Honest review of an honest car. 2015 Mirage.

I've had my 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage for about a week and 500 miles now.

I saw these cars pop up at a new car dealer in town. They had a ton of them in various colors, instead of a sea of silver and...