Search:

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. 524,000km/328,000mile 2015 Mirage amazing, engine teardown extravaganza

I wanted to see how long I could make the title for this thread. Because I like turtles.

Today I want to have an adult conversation about gardening and how ph levels in the water you feed your...
  2. Replies
    Views

https://i.imgflip.com/1uww7p.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/1uww7p.jpg
  3. got her back woo hoo

Here's our girl and she deff looks and drives good. Our ins uses like for like so thats nice it was all oem parts. The damage was 7700.00
  4. Replies
    Views

When my heater core was failing, I tried out all...

When my heater core was failing, I tried out all sorts of chemicals, mainly lye, all with a high PH value. Lye is what dissolves aluminium, grease, silicone residue. Anyway, nothing really helped, so...
  5. Please send a sample in for formal test results...

Please send a sample in for formal test results once you change this batch of gear oil and let us know. I have a sneaking suspicion if they claim "not recommended for most syncro-type transmissions"...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks Fummins, I checked it with the engine...

Thanks Fummins, I checked it with the engine running & hot, right after shifting it into every gear, and the oil level was right in the middle of the Hot zone, so I'm thinking I'm good to go!
  7. Replies
    Views

Final update: Sorry about the super late update,...

Final update: Sorry about the super late update, got swamped at work.

I ended up going to an electrician mechanic who checked everything. It seems it was some freak accident because all he did was...
  8. As Johnny says, always buying and selling. You do...

As Johnny says, always buying and selling. You do it right and you can usually come out a bit ahead each time. The secret is buying a lot when an older ham passes and most remaining family just want...
  9. Second part: This is my ham station under...

Second part:

This is my ham station under construction. Most of my gear has sat in boxes since 2020 when covid hit. I should have spend all my spare time on the radio but IIRC the bands were...
  10. More 2 way radio stuff - ham and 11 meter guys (cb)

I recently bought 2 gadgets for what is a cheap price in the ham world for what they do

The meter is specifically geared to 1-60Mhz, that puts it's center of measurement almost smack in the middle...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hello from Tennessee

Hello from Tennessee. I purchased my '24 Mirage LE last week and have a whopping 201 miles on her now. I purchased it as a back up car as I have a company vehicle and an SUV and it is doing exactly...
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks! Got my wheel aligned and its all good...

Thanks!

Got my wheel aligned and its all good now.
  13. Replies
    Views

My first ever new car

One month ago I bought my first ever new car: a 2023 Mirage ES.

I've always bought old beater sedans on craigslist, and my most recent one had lasted ~5 years. I'd ever even heard of mitsubishi...
  14. Replies
    Views

My local NAPA has these in stock. They're on...

My local NAPA has these in stock.
    They're on sale as well! :cool:
  15. Replies
    Views

It's not super common, but it's also not unusual...

It's not super common, but it's also not unusual for the front bearings on a Mirage to start crapping out after 100K miles. I had a front wheel bearing go bad around 115K miles. I'm not the only...
  16. The problem seems to be solved! I checked the...

The problem seems to be solved!
    I checked the connection of the positive terminal, and it did seem to be a bit loose.
    So, I tightened it up, and so far I've had no problems. Somehow the whole...
  17. Thread: P0876

by Beetleborg
    Replies
    Views

So far so good. I cleaned the pins again and just...

So far so good. I cleaned the pins again and just drove it around. All the codes went off. I was getting a P0458 but after tracing wires I found that I had cut one in half by accident somehow. But I...
  18. Thread: P0876

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

I was on vacation for the last week. If those...

I was on vacation for the last week. If those codes come back again make sure that round connector on the front is locked in all the way(the grey piece spun clockwise til the push tab pops out). Also...
  19. Thread: P0876

by Beetleborg
    Replies
    Views

I cleaned pins again, twice. Started it up. Check...

I cleaned pins again, twice. Started it up. Check engine light on. Turned it off. Checked codes. Same ones. Put the tire on to pull it in the shop, codes gone. Thought to myself, **** I'll drive it....
  20. Replies
    Views

General area: 25710

General area:

21. Replies
    Views

Steel City Mirage

Hey! My name is Lukas, I’m a 21 Mirage owner from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA. I’ve been lurking for awhile, but I figured it was time to make a profile. I am a member of Steel City Heavy Hitters...
  22. Replies
    Views

Fixed. The Rh front speaker was blown.

Fixed. The Rh front speaker was blown.
  23. Positive YouTube Mirage Review (despite click bait title)

Title makes it sound like another typical negative review, but this guy really liked it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4yAG9KteEg
  24. Replies
    Views

The more things change...

It seems I have come full circle. In 1985 I bought a 1976 Honda Civic very similar to the image below. I paid my sister $500 for it and off to college I went. Four speed manual, 52hp, and a pull out...
  25. Are mini spares a thing over there? What's the...

Are mini spares a thing over there? What's the fine/sentence for driving with one non-matching tire?
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4