Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I was under the impression most cars go to their...

I was under the impression most cars go to their "open loop" fuel tables whenever you're going WOT, but I could be wrong as I'm not technically trained in any capacity.

I don't think mine...
  2. Don't buy/build an intake, just remove the resonator/snorkel tube

I recently changed my engine air filter and spark plugs, and while doing so you must necessarily remove the air intake box to access the Coil-On-Plugs and the plugs themselves. This is all incredibly...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Excellent work getting this all charted! Just...

Excellent work getting this all charted!

Just for everyone's edification, I still have enough funky toe(albeit within factory specs after a warrantied replacement) that I worked out a deal with...
  4. Replies
    Views

Uhh, no. Mitsubishi sells them with a manual...

Uhh, no. Mitsubishi sells them with a manual transmission option because some people prefer the simplicity and direct control that this offers. This is how people with manual transmissions can get...
  5. Replies
    Views

https://turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/turbocha...

https://turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/turbochargers/gt2052

This one, IMO, seems like the one. We'd be all up in that 77% island.
  6. Thread: Mirage Longevity

by GrnBn
    Replies
    Views

I'm pushing 75k, and I've had no serious...

I'm pushing 75k, and I've had no serious problems(aside from the rear alignment issue which was resolved under warranty). I've got no squeaks or rattles(knock on wood), and I regularly stuff the car...
  7. Yeah, the paint is thin.:( EDIT: ~61,000 miles...

Yeah, the paint is thin.:(

EDIT: ~61,000 miles as of today, with no major issues/repairs.
  8. 6577 Road tripping in the mountains of NC,...

Road tripping in the mountains of NC, logging those miles:D
  9. 6574 Still fresh after 60k!

Still fresh after 60k!
  10. 5043 Looking a little dirty after all this...

Looking a little dirty after all this crazy weather.
  11. Replies
    Views

I forgot coasting down hill, that's how you keep...

I forgot coasting down hill, that's how you keep your fuel economy good while still achieving what feels like light-speed!
  12. Poll: Holy cow, this is a long reply

So everyone, I've got an update on my Green Bean with this whole “rear axle misalignment” issue. The Green Bean had to get a new rear axle! Luckily, it was fully warrantied, and I had no out of...
  13. You realize that the folks who run ITB's usually...

You realize that the folks who run ITB's usually run some form of filtration too, right? And that this ranges from what is essentially some panty hose-like material stretched across each intake to a...
  14. Poll: I took the Green Bean in for its ~30k service,...

I took the Green Bean in for its ~30k service, and was pleasantly surprised to be within factory specs on all four wheels. The technician, however, stressed the importance of everyone on the forums...
  15. Replies
    Views

The simplest goal would be to coast as much as...

The simplest goal would be to coast as much as possible. If you have the manual, put it in neutral whenever you can get away with it safely. If you have the CVT, try rolling up to a little over your...
  16. Replies
    Views

If you swing by your local dealer, there is a...

If you swing by your local dealer, there is a 2015 accessory brochure for the Mirage that lists all the parts like trunk mats, scuff plates, chrome bling, etc.
  17. Replies
    Views

If you can make a level surface from the rear...

If you can make a level surface from the rear hatch to the front seats, leaving a little room for seat adjustment, you could lay in some wood/"wood" flooring. Real wood flooring would look really...
  18. Replies
    Views

If it slides away nose first it is understeer,...

If it slides away nose first it is understeer, something very common in front wheel drive vehicles. If it slides away rear first, it is oversteer, something more common in rear wheel drive vehicles....
  19. Replies
    Views

Tail of The Dragon

If anyone isn't familiar with the awesomeness that is Tail of the Dragon, this would be a great place for Eastern US Mirage owners to link up!

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

We could have a...
  20. Replies
    Views

Again, if you got significantly different...

Again, if you got significantly different responses from your motor you might feel differently. I don't believe for our cars it will have an affect without modifying the intake/exhaust and tuning,...