Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Probably so. Electronic stuff is hard enough to...

Probably so. Electronic stuff is hard enough to learn let alone try and piece together half-drunk love notes on a message board. I don't believe you ever mentioned leaking it to ground which would...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks to BecauseRaceCar for figuring this out. ...

Thanks to BecauseRaceCar for figuring this out.

I bought a set of 2003 Beetle springs with the same color codes as on here for $48 shipped. I installed one side at a time though. It was very...
  3. Replies
    Views

Here's some RF stuff - ...

Here's some RF stuff -
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: While driving slowly in Suburbia with my...

While driving slowly in Suburbia with my stripped-naked MT 1.0L model without AS&G, I noticed that when I got off the gas approaching an intersection, without even applying the brakes, the voltage...
  5. Replies
    Views

Belt Tension, How To

The correct belt tension is determined by its resonant tone.
    Just like a guitar string, the tone has a pitch proportional to tension.

Here is a quick and easy way of getting it 100% correct:
  6. Replies
    Views

I have never heard of progressive rate springs...

I have never heard of progressive rate springs being intended to prevent oscillation. I originally heard it was for ride comfort - an ability to absorb bumps better than a stiffer spring, and...
  7. latest chatter: 1.1L Mirage turbo for 2019

Mitsu held a U.S. dealer meeting last week.

Talk turned to turbochargers in general for the entire line-up, including this nugget about the Mirage:

Source:...
  8. Replies
    Views

You are correct. I completely forgot about that....

You are correct. I completely forgot about that. :P

But even yet, there tends to be blow back at time produced by the turbo that sends meth the wrong way. Usually from compressor surge or windage....
  9. I can't find anything in my manual that states...

I can't find anything in my manual that states anything other than E-10
  10. Replies
    Views

As I mentioned before, I didn't like the way the...

As I mentioned before, I didn't like the way the upper end of the VW springs fit in the car. On the chassis of the car, there is a little nub, with a reinforced ring around it, that the stock spring...
  11. Poll: My posts are buried in this thread. My suggestion...

My posts are buried in this thread. My suggestion is prepare snail mail letter such as one attached and send to corporate in California,5475. Worked for me.
  12. Poll: I'm glad I found this post. I read it some time...

I'm glad I found this post. I read it some time ago and thought it gave a good description of how this works. Thanks for writing this.
  13. Replies
    Views

Mirage brake history (factory revisions/changes)

We all know that Mitsubishi is changing the brakes on the 2017 Mirage. We're not sure if the hatch will share the same brakes as the sedan quite yet. So, I figured we'd do the same as we did with...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sure did had Mike Singer build it 220 amp 5261

Sure did had Mike Singer build it 220 amp
  15. Replies
    Views

Also, let's not forget everyone, that we with the...

Also, let's not forget everyone, that we with the MAF Mirages are not aware or knowing of the effects of more freeflow on a MAP system. They may have different side effects to reduced back pressure...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sorry y'all but I'm bck to break hearts. The 3D...

Sorry y'all but I'm bck to break hearts. The 3D printer is having communication issues with the laptop and multiple attempts at remedying the issue have gone nowhere. But stay tuned as this is only a...
  17. Replies
    Views

Possible, but it looks taut in the picture. I'd...

Possible, but it looks taut in the picture. I'd suspect they put it on a groove or two off at the 10k service, and it has just now deteriorated to the point of becoming a problem. It could have...
  18. birthday prize results: 3 winners

Here are the 3 winners, drawn at random using https://www.random.org/

889 posts were made in the contest period, with post ID's ranging from 39542-40431.

First place:

Gnarles2 for this...
  19. Replies
    Views

Rival Autosport CAI/SRI

And we're back. Alot has changed of late. I've now founded a company Rival Autosport that is focusing not only on aero and chassis modifications, but more specifically on the 2013+ Mirage in all...
  20. Thread: Kamm extension

by Daox
    Replies
    Views

Did you ever get back to this? I think a...

Did you ever get back to this? I think a properly refined kamm would be a really good fuel economy mod. We did figure out that the 2017 spoiler has been lifted up a bit to optimize aerodynamics. I...
  21. Replies
    Views

The press release for the RF edition was on...

The press release for the RF edition was on 10/29/2015.

US Mirage press release archive
  22. Replies
    Views

It's possible it may not be worn in. But it's...

It's possible it may not be worn in.

But it's also possible that the scroll "slips" too much against the stationary scroll. If that's the case, you'd eventually need a whole new compressor as it...
  23. There's cardboard stuff, eco-foam stuff, and...

There's cardboard stuff, eco-foam stuff, and carpet padding stuff made of fiber-glass, or recycled foamy-stuff. It's not "for car sound-dampening" but in theory, should work just as well. Generally...
  24. Adding Sound Dampening (DIY instructions, with photos)

Hi All,

This will be a quick and dirty, tutorial on how to insulate your Mirage / Space Star from road noise. You only need about 50-75% coverage to get more-than-adequate noise reduction....
  25. @91cavgt Here is a link to audio test samples,...

@91cavgt

Here is a link to audio test samples, take a look: http://www.audiocheck.net/soundtests_headphones.php

10G may be overkill, but you need to consider that audio isn't only about power...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4