Thread: extreme mpg: (Mitsu planning Mirage hypermiling/ecodriving contest, Las Vegas to LA)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

extreme mpg: (Mitsu planning Mirage hypermiling/ecodriving contest, Las Vegas to LA)

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/extremempg

Think you’ve got skills when it comes to getting great gas mileage? See how you stack up against the best on Wednesday, March 12 as 3 teams compete for charity in the ultimate fuel efficiency race from Las Vegas to LA. Stay tuned for updates and learn how to take your mpg to the next level! ‪#‎ExtremeMPG‬

Last edited by MetroMPG; 03-07-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: (added more info)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to socal6g For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-07-2014)

Thanks for finding that!

I added Mitsu's description of the event to your post.

This should be interesting. I don't imagine the numbers will be all that great if people just get on the freeway and blast to LA. Are there secondary/scenic routes where the speeds can be a bit more moderate?

Also, I think we need to get a MirageForum facebook page to keep on top of FB related stuff...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I agree about the mirage fb page. I can create one or I can wait on the admins here to make one

I'll set up a page this weekend. Will post when it's up.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    or if u guys want to save time lol. I already made one. Then I can give the admin rights to the respectful admins here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/592316307529163/ I alrady have 1 member from here in it

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    to bad I don't have a fb then

I don't use it a lot. Some people do.

Ack - I was going to make it a page rather than a group. It doesn't make sense to duplicate the forum as a group on FB. Both end up being watered down.

Also, anybody (with or without a FB account) can view a page, but you have to have a FB account to view the group. (grsupercity)

Page is better!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Mikhail (03-08-2014),socal6g (03-07-2014)