Thread: Any police pulling you over interactions? Stream of consciousness thread say anything

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I got pulled over for having people in the back of my bronco with the top off. That cop wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box and after she realized she was wrong she told me to go home cause it's gonna rain.
    Also got pulled over in the same bronco for stunting in front of a cop. Twice in a row. I ended up with an unnecessary noise ticket and they told me I should attach the rear view mirror back on the windshield so maybe I'll see them sooner next time. It fell off so I just sloppily jammed it where the center speaker went in the dash pad. The one cop was a newfie straight from the rock, he said if he saw my vehicle back home he'd have it towed away. I wan't sure how to take that. That's also the time I broke my engine mount. Good times

I also ran over a pylon leaving a check stop one time. That was interesting.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (05-08-2019)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I got pulled over for having people in the back of my bronco with the top off. That cop wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box and after she realized she was wrong she told me to go home cause it's gonna rain.
    Also got pulled over in the same bronco for stunting in front of a cop. Twice in a row. I ended up with an unnecessary noise ticket and they told me I should attach the rear view mirror back on the windshield so maybe I'll see them sooner next time. It fell off so I just sloppily jammed it where the center speaker went in the dash pad. The one cop was a newfie straight from the rock, he said if he saw my vehicle back home he'd have it towed away. I wan't sure how to take that. That's also the time I broke my engine mount. Good times

I also ran over a pylon leaving a check stop one time. That was interesting.
    Ever since OJ Simpson the Bronco has been targeted lol.