Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello all. What’s going on with mirage pricing and options?

Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    It looks like the only way to get a mirage in 2024 that equals what my 2017 had is to get the top trim SE model, which seems odd.
    It looks like led headlights come with the se though.
    Is mirage going to get a full redo or is it getting discontinued do you guys think?
    What options did your 2017 have? For 2024 in Canada they added a bunch of stuff to the base model that used to only be on the higher trim levels like:more than 2 color choices, CRUISE,keyless entry, heated seats, height adjust drivers seat. If a guy could rig up tpms in Canada spec cars.....Msrp for a base Mirage is $16,998cad/$12,330USD.

It looks like the US base spec Mirage has the same features as here minus the heated seats. But $16,695usd/$23,015cad msrp! Wow! So the US msrp is over $4000(usd) than the same car(without heated seats) up here.

Hold my beer, I need to find out how to export cars.

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/cars-...s/mirage/trims
    https://www.mitsubishi-motors.ca/en/vehicles/mirage

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    What options did your 2017 have? For 2024 in Canada they added a bunch of stuff to the base model that used to only be on the higher trim levels like:more than 2 color choices, CRUISE,keyless entry, heated seats, height adjust drivers seat. If a guy could rig up tpms in Canada spec cars.....Msrp for a base Mirage is $16,998cad/$12,330USD.

It looks like the US base spec Mirage has the same features as here minus the heated seats. But $16,695usd/$23,015cad msrp! Wow! So the US msrp is over $4000(usd) than the same car(without heated seats) up here.

Hold my beer, I need to find out how to export cars.

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/cars-...s/mirage/trims
    https://www.mitsubishi-motors.ca/en/vehicles/mirage
    Our se 2017’s had a manual of course plus cruise, auto climate, push button start, chrome gauge accents, color matched stuff outside, fog lights and might be forgetting stuff. We got each for 11,500 new in 17. I’ve seen that the new se has heated seats here though along with center armrest which I had to add. Also led headlights which I didn’t have although ours had led tails I believe in 2017

Edit. Also had aluminum wheels stock. Forgot that.
    Last edited by Pryme; 11-13-2023 at 06:13 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pryme For This Useful Post:

inuvik (11-13-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,543 Times in 1,475 Posts
    ...white bear mitsu has lost its mind. Their base model trims are 18k now...What gives?
    Mirages are selling...but there's little/no supply. White Bear used to stock 50-60 Mirages a few years ago. Now they might have 10-15. My local dealer might have 1 in stock every 3 months. Now...if you want a fully loaded overpriced PHEV...they have quite a selection.

The Versa 5-speed is a real car...but you will have a heck of a time finding one in stock somewhere. They are even more unusual than a Mirage 5-speed.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

Fummins (11-13-2023),Pryme (11-13-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    Mirages are selling...but there's little/no supply. White Bear used to stock 50-60 Mirages a few years ago. Now they might have 10-15. My local dealer might have 1 in stock every 3 months. Now...if you want a fully loaded overpriced PHEV...they have quite a selection.

The Versa 5-speed is a real car...but you will have a heck of a time finding one in stock somewhere. They are even more unusual than a Mirage 5-speed.
    Nationwide on auto trader it shows 86 versa manuals. Not a lot but if a guy took a one way flight to grab one it’s doable

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pryme For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (11-13-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Our se 2017’s had a manual of course plus cruise, auto climate, push button start, chrome gauge accents, color matched stuff outside, fog lights and might be forgetting stuff. We got each for 11,500 new in 17. I’ve seen that the new se has heated seats here though along with center armrest which I had to add. Also led headlights which I didn’t have although ours had led tails I believe in 2017

Edit. Also had aluminum wheels stock. Forgot that.
    When you bought your 2017, the trim levels were ES, SE, & GT. Then it became ES, LE, SE, & GT. Since the last Mirage update the SE has been the top trim level (GT disappeared). It just means the SE became the GT, however. Mitsubishi is quite lame when it comes to this in my opinion. In the 2014-15, the ES was the top trim level, and then it became the base trim level in 2017. Who does that?

I was quoted $9,000 for the 2017 ES manual & $9,800 for the SE manual in October of 2017 (new 2018 were already in the dealers' lots). That's after financing with Ally ($500 extra off). If I had qualified for the $500 loyalty, $500 miltary, & 500 VIP rebates it would have been that much less. This is WHY I have a 2017 Mirage in my driveway.

This was no haggle pricing, too. I asked Richard if he could still get me a $9,500 2017 Mirage even though he was sold out, and he told me how I could get it for $9,000. Then he offered to deliver it to my home 4 hours away for that price. Times have changed!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    When you bought your 2017, the trim levels were ES, SE, & GT. Then it became ES, LE, SE, & GT. Since the last Mirage update the SE has been the top trim level (GT disappeared). It just means the SE became the GT, however. Mitsubishi is quite lame when it comes to this in my opinion. In the 2014-15, the ES was the top trim level, and then it became the base trim level in 2017. Who does that?

I was quoted $9,000 for the 2017 ES manual & $9,800 for the SE manual in October of 2017 (new 2018 were already in the dealers' lots). That's after financing with Ally ($500 extra off). If I had qualified for the $500 loyalty, $500 miltary, & 500 VIP rebates it would have been that much less. This is WHY I have a 2017 Mirage in my driveway.

This was no haggle pricing, too. I asked Richard if he could still get me a $9,500 2017 Mirage even though he was sold out, and he told me how I could get it for $9,000. Then he offered to deliver it to my home 4 hours away for that price. Times have changed!
    I wonder what Richard could do on a new one now days? 15? He is also who I dealt with directly.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I wonder what Richard could do on a new one now days? 15? He is also who I dealt with directly.
    Mine was from him. He got me a decent post COVID deal unlike my local dealers asking for $23k!

If my G4 get totaled today, I will get me another Mirage without question. No Corolla, Accord,
    Versa and such.

Mark, the 19 G4 5 speed you came across IMO is much better than my ex-22 G4 5 speeds. I like it a lot but no way to downgrade my current one lol….not even for this one: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/9...ff=share_other

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 43.0 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hey Pryme, if you are seriously looking, you need to just jump on that G4. Fly the wife to NYC for a romantic getaway weekend and a show, and then a nice scenic drive home through the fall leaves. DO IT MAN!
    Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    Hey Pryme, if you are seriously looking, you need to just jump on that G4. Fly the wife to NYC for a romantic getaway weekend and a show, and then a nice scenic drive home through the fall leaves. DO IT MAN!
    For fall leaves I’ll have to either wait til next year or go back in time about 3 weeks. They are all gone already ha