Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto Stop and Go (how to be sure it's enabled?)

I can picture it now: you, getting within inches of the car ahead/behind because you've developed good judgment. Meanwhile the car is beeping at you about impending peril!

In the old downtown area of my small city, parallel parking can be aided by the reflection in the shops' plate glass windows. It's easy (and fun) to be able to do millimeter-level parking jobs while some pedestrians stare at you.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    forget all the other nonsense I want the eco gauge you guys get lol

Country
    Great Britain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I can picture it now: you, getting within inches of the car ahead/behind because you've developed good judgment. Meanwhile the car is beeping at you about impending peril!

In the old downtown area of my small city, parallel parking can be aided by the reflection in the shops' plate glass windows. It's easy (and fun) to be able to do millimeter-level parking jobs while some pedestrians stare at you.
    Oh yes. That's exactly it! Its worse on our driveway. I pull up behind wifes car and it goes Beep beep beep bp bp bp bp bbbbbbb ... and when I look I'm a good 30cm away lol that's miles off ...

Like the shop window reflection thing. I bet pedestrians look on in amazement ... or hoping you misjudge lol

Country
    Great Britain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkt Ship View Post
    forget all the other nonsense I want the eco gauge you guys get lol
    Hah its an addictive gauge I can tell you. Its almost a game to keep the bars all green ... just thinking about putting your foot down makes it drop a bar lol but that said it does its job and makes you very aware of how much fuel you're using. This is true; use your accellarator with the tip of your toes in shoes you can flex ... that's the best way to get high mpg. The minute you just put your foot on there its game over lol

Country
    Great Britain
    Thanks
    PS Apologies for typos my predictive text is failing me lol