Thread: Promotional pricing

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Promotional pricing

I visit Mitsubishimotors.ca to get the Canadian promotional pricing from time to time.

So last fall, they were offering a $500 gas card, then $500 off, then 0% financing for 4 years, then 0% for five years, and now, as of May, it is 0% for 6 years, and $500 if you are a first time car buyer, or a Mitsu owner.

My plan is to buy in the fall (or earlier, or December) - does anyone know if these deals follow a pattern/cycle? Will the fall deal be as good as this one, or better, or worse? Seems to me the rumor is that the end of the month and the end of the year are good to negotiate with dealers - would that hold for factory promotions as well?

Sorry if this belongs in the "how much did you pay" thread.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 45.0 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.1 mpg (Imp)

(It's fine as its own thread.)

I'm not sure about the cycles of national promotions, but the best time to deal is at the end of a month when they're trying to get rid of the 2014's as the 2015's are coming in.

Also: with the "$9998" Nissan Micra now on the scene, I'd expect Mitsu Canada to respond with more aggressive incentives.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)