Thread: [Web Store] Aftermarket Parts for the U.S.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

[Web Store] Aftermarket Parts for the U.S.

I found this nifty little site that has ALL KINDS of aftermarket parts available for the 2014 Mirage. Everything from Fuel Intakes to O2 Sensors, Wheels, Steering Wheels, Gauge Clusters, Organizers, Sills, Racing Seats, Cargo Liners, Exterior Accessories like covers, hitches, plates, vents, racks, Lighting and ECU chips, Engine Components, and Exhaust Systems!

http://www.carid.com/

Enjoy, American Market!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 36.2 mpg (US) ... 15.4 km/L ... 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Unfortunately most of the performance parts are universal, but there are a couple for just the mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstreak View Post
    Unfortunately most of the performance parts are universal, but there are a couple for just the mirage
    This is true of many parts, but you can't fault the website for having things that are designed to fit a wide variety of applications, can you? That would be like going to Crutchfield and saying that they're wrong for carrying a 6.5" speaker that has four screw mounts instead of a special holster that will fit in your car just because it's the standard >.<

I'd rather have a place that has a larger variety of parts than a place that doesn't regardless of what they do/don't have, and this is the best U.S. Seller collection I've found as of yet.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 36.2 mpg (US) ... 15.4 km/L ... 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.5 mpg (Imp)