Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking Forward to Gaining Wisdom Here

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    !!! - If you did this, I think it's safe to say that you would be everyone's personal hero !!!
    I'm in a complete and utter state of disbelief with ****subishi's policy regarding access to that manual.
    If I pay for something (especially twenty bucks) it'll be in my damned possession for more than 24 hours. Even with my high ass metabolism FOOD does more for me than 24 hours worth of work for twenty bucks because it sustains my life.

They're just being typically greedy corporate conglomerates, and It's absolute malarchy. They've got no right to tell me that I can't access a ****ing manual if I paid to have access to it. Especially after a single 24 hour period.

As for the reason sprint hates me so much...well, look into it for yourself.
    http://www.tru-tech.hostei.com/pam
    If you're Tech Savvy you'll understand what I did, if you're not or it's a TL;DR situation then here's the gist:
    I gave the world the opportunity to pump data through verizon, cingular, and t-mobiles towers on a sprint phone keeping sprint from being able to charge for the data due to them lying to me, and saying that my phone wasn't capable of phone as modem in 2009. Basically, I told the world how to get free mobile internet anytime they had cellular service, and sprint wanted to charge the world $10.00 a month for that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 36.2 mpg (US) ... 15.4 km/L ... 6.5 L/100 km ... 43.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I can appreciate the philosophy.

I do much the same thing. Except I use a no-annual-fee credit card all the time for many of my regular expenses, and pay it off in full each month. I'll gladly take the rewards they pay me to use their card (while they hope in vain that some day I will decide to start carrying a balance and paying interest)!
    Me too. It's an easy way to build good credit.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)