Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bought my Black on Black 2014 DE July 30th! So happy!

Quote Originally Posted by FitnessPatterns View Post
    Darin,

I will be adding to the MPG page and Garage Pages as time permits. You too are an ecomodder? Awesome! We need more of us, more of these cars, and more fuel savings!

MPG UPDATE: (first fill) My first trip from Columbus, Ohio to Findlay Ohio, 210 miles round trip including myself at 165 pounds and my brother at 160 pounds and 50% use of AC.... I GOT 42.27mpg!
    Congrats on the MPG results. This car will reward average drivers with good economy, and careful drivers with excellent numbers.

EcoModder: yup, I'm on there -- one of EM's co-founders/admins. Daox (Tim) here is an EM admin too. When we read about the specs of the car, we liked it so much we decided to start a dedicated forum even before we knew it would come to North America!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FitnessPatterns View Post
    You picked the perfect name for your beautiful blue baby Very nice looking car! Make sure you wax it and protect it from rain, salt, bird droppings etc.

- Justin
    Thank you, Justin that's one of my projects to do this summer before winter.do you have any added things your going to add on to your mirage? Keep us posted
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Also on your MPG,s you should keep getting better and better MPG,s the more miles you get on it.when I take off I take it easy and build up to my speed and our last trip I put in 20 bucks which is about 5gal and I got between 48.9 to 50.1 and it was me and my wife and our dog.and we went 262 miles. With more weight in ours then you had.so keep working with your Black Diamond Mirage and it will SHINE For you

hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)