Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rental Kia Rio vs. Mitsubishi Mirage ES

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 2,105 Posts
    I agree with comfort. I just took an 850 mile trip in Speck and had no problems with comfort. I know seating is very subjective, but I like the Mirage seats very much.

I also don't miss the center console / armrest as much as I thought I would. It's just another place to accumulate junk. I think the cupholder there is the best one in the car.

I am sure glad I got cruise control. On that trip my right knee developed some discomfort after a while of operating the gas pedal - it was good to let the car manage speed. Plus, it lets me concentrate more on the road rather than the speedometer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    @djkenny - Thanks for mentioning the better driving dynamics and materials of the Rio. I know (in rental trim) it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a high trim Mirage, but it does drive better and the materials feel and look better, IMHO.

Wallythacker - post a garage page for your Mirage...

Garage empty: add car

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)