Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NoVA/DC Metro region?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm down for sure. It would honestly have to be on the weekend for me due to work. I'd be down for the "tail of the dragon" because that sounds incredibly fun. We just need to get everyone together to discuss a date.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRage View Post
    It would honestly have to be on the weekend for me due to work.
    The exact opposite of my schedule lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well I work 8-6 through the week so if we set up a day in the evening I could make it. I was just hoping for some daylight. Mayyyybe if we get enough feedback from everyone we could request days off in advance just for a meet and cruise.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Sounds like there's a need to meet at a coffee shop to discuss the options.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hello! As of Mid-June I will be living in Northern New Jersey, and I would definitely be down to travel! Getting anywhere in Southern PA is easy for me, and I'm definitely game to see some more of the East Coast! I am a New Englander all the way, never been too far South. Also, if ya'll are into mountains and a longer trip, I have some routes in Upstate New York that will put those gigantic Mirage windows and 0 blind spots to good use

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 39.8 mpg (US) ... 16.9 km/L ... 5.9 L/100 km ... 47.7 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sprinterx29 For This Useful Post:

Eggman (05-05-2016),RedRage (05-05-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh I am veeeeeery into mountain roads. And dirt roads. I think by the time you move to the East Coast we'll have had enough time to discuss amongst everyone here on when and where to get together.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Sounds great!! I have family in Adirondak Park, so picture about an hour from Canada. Some great things to do up there too, not to mention several awesome breweries. Definitely worth a trip. I'm always for traveling tho, I'd be happy to go any reasonable distance!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 39.8 mpg (US) ... 16.9 km/L ... 5.9 L/100 km ... 47.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterx29 View Post
    Also, if ya'll are into mountains and a longer trip, I have some routes in Upstate New York that will put those gigantic Mirage windows and 0 blind spots to good use
    Can you list some of your favorites?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    There are so many options! The Adirondak Trail is about 180 miles and goes through most of the park all the way to the Canada border. The High Peaks byway is only 30 miles but the views are very dramatic and gorgeous! I've done most of that one myself. There are many others depending on what you wanna look at, there's ones that focus on water, or the mountains, or the towns. I would probably say, to make a loop, that it would be best to combine two of the shorter ones. There are some that focus on going north and some on going south. My disclaimer, though, is that I don't really know how people like to organize these trips!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sprinterx29 For This Useful Post:

RedRage (05-05-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    It's likely I'll be getting a new job soon, and it'll be for the afternoon/evening shift, so I'd be free in the mornings if it works out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)