Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi From Thailand

Country
    Thailand
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Hi From Thailand

Hi Guy's , as a first time Mitsubishi Mirage owner ( GLS Ltd CVT ) I thought I would join this forum and hopefully learn a thing or two about my new car . The car has had one previous owner , but is in perfect condition , its taking me a while to get use to all its settings and adjustments, as the previous owner had lost the cars , owners manual book and Ive asked many Mitsubishi dealerships here , if they can sell me an owners manual in English , but they all said no. So I'm hoping some one here can possibly tell me where I can download an owners manual for my Mirage.

When ive done a bit more driving and getting use to the car , I will post my thoughts as a first time Mirage owner and hopefully compare it to the other owners reviews here .

Regards

William

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Hi William,

Welcome here and congratulations on your buy. What's the colour of your Mirage? I haven't found a source where you can download the owner's manual in English, but I'm quite sure there are a lot of guys here who will answer your questions.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Space Star 'Instyle' 1.2 automatic: 48.5 mpg (US) ... 20.6 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 58.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Welcome to the site William, and congrats on the new car.

I'm sure others here would be happy to help you figure out how things operate.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

A new Mirage already on its second owner, eh? Lucky you, avoiding the first year's depreciation!

I'd be interested to know why the original owner sold the car. How many km on it?

Welcome to the forum!

Darin

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

PS: forgot to say congrats - you have the honour of being the first member in Thailand! Nice to have someone in the Mirage's "home country"!

Also, I'm 100% certain I've read somewhere about Thai owners getting English owner's manuals from their dealers by special order. Seems odd that they haven't been able to help you.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    the previous owner must have been an emotional buyer.. LOL.. Congrats anyway for the new ride..

Country
    Thailand
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Hi Guy's and thanks for the welcome, my car is in the Green colour , and I purchased it from another foreigner who had to leave Thailand to go back home to look after his elderly mother . The car has just over 1,000Km on the clock
    and is the top of the range model . I have been to several Mitsubishi dealerships to ask about buying an English owners manual , and they all told me that they only had the owners manuals in the Thai Language . I for got to say that the original owner of the car did have an owners manual , which some how got lost , but that all so was in the Thai language as the dealership that supplied the car could not supply an English language owners manual, hence my quest to find a download in English.

Here in Thailand the Mirage has a strong and enthusiastic Thai following , heres a few shots of Thai Mirage cars

The red number plate is from the dealer , a temporary plate until the government plate arrives .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MitsuBoy For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-18-2013)

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    wOWW.. niice... The exhaust pipe on the blue one is really nice, is that a modification kit or custom made ?

It's pretty amazing just how many variations are out there. There's a vibrant body kit industry for sure!

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Welcome! Those pics are amazing!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2012 Mirage GLS 1.2 automatic: 37.0 mpg (US) ... 15.7 km/L ... 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.4 mpg (Imp)