Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirage G4 Headlight Turn Signal Socket Part Number

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mirage G4 Headlight Turn Signal Socket Part Number

I'm looking for the part number for the headlight turn signal socket part number. I can find it anywhere.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    It may not have its own part number, it may only be sold as an entire wiring harness.
    please consider checking out my Mirage related youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c...IEViRFw/videos

MU805835 seems to be the part number for a hatchback (non-G4). I couldn't find one for the G4/sedan though. Does the socket unplug from the harness or is is wired to the car? If the later then your best bet is a wrecker(if you can find one willing to sell a part most people don't want to pay more than $1 for) or hit up a dealer with a pair of snips.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The socket unplugs from the headlight just like the non G4 Mirage but the non G4 mirage's socket doesn't fit. Most of the cars at the Pull a Part, the headlights are missing and they are taking the socket. I'm just going to take a dremel to the MU805835 socket to get it to fit.

Post a couple of pics of it if you can.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    is this what you are looking for?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000632061139.html

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Alright, so the bulb sock plug MU805835 has 4 tabs that lock into the headlight housing. The Mirage G4 headlight housing on has 3 tabs. Its different from all other Mitsubishis, no clue why they decided to change it for the G4. Name:  20231027_075440.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  92.2 KB
    Name:  plug.JPG
Views: 180
Size:  27.5 KB

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitz For This Useful Post:

inuvik (11-07-2023)

I don't know, I just looked at a pigtail for the rear signal light and the tabs look simlar to that pico one that Mitz posted. I don't think it's right. The housing in the pic looks like all the tabs are spaced apart equally where the white connector that Mitz shows has two of the tabs closer together exactly like the one I'm looking at on my desk.
    I'm sure there's only so many choices of bulb holder. I managed to find a socket from a ford ranger that fit and plugged in perfectly into my old polaris Rzr many moons ago. I'd grab your one good socket and walk around a pick and pull yard for a few hours.
    Mirage videos:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

inuvik (11-07-2023)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I had the same issue with the turn signal socket. Ive looked high and low for a socket, and was barely able to even find a part number. Even worse is, nobody sells that part number. Not even used.

I finally went to the out of town dealership and was told they only sell it as part of a $600 engine wiring harness. They gave me a list of junkyards to call.