Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirage warranty repairs -- have you had any done? Or problem-free so far?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I tryed to hear the sound of my hood and it makes a sound a little bit. If I move it. But I don't hear it from driving it.

hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Took the Mirage in for its 1st oil change. Mentioned the " clunk ". Mechanic pushed/pulled/banged on everything he could under the rear and found nothing.

To my surprise, the dealer washed my car after my free oil change. Nice of them.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 42.6 mpg (US) ... 18.1 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Jiminmichigan,,,, that's a Great Dealership if they ck everything and try to find the problem. And to wash it after a oil change is Great.Jim do you have the Cvt? Because if you do that could be where the clunk is coming from. Mine only done that the Frist month I had the and learned how to drive a Cvt
    Last edited by debburyl; 06-25-2015 at 08:45 PM.
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I took mine in for its Frist servicing and had my New wheels put on , and then they ck out my air Bag light that's on and said it was a left sencor that needs to be replaced. So they ordered the part. And then on the way home the tire light came on. So now when they fix the air bag sencor they will replace a valve stem sencor. But other then that I've had No problems.
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    And then on the way home the tire light came on. So now when they fix the air bag sencor they will replace a valve stem sencor.
    Did you check the air pressure in your tires?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I didn't have a good pressure gauge with me. So when I got to the nearest Tire shop , I had them ck them. Still a tire light. What it was I had my New Wheels put on, and they put New valve sencor in each tire because my tires weren't low. So one of the sencor is bad. Because my light flashes then stays on.
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    So far so good, no problems nor defects.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    When I lived in Germany, we had a 1st generation Honda Jazz/Fit that was built in Japan (Yokohama?) with zero problems. Later, Honda shifted the production to China to produce the car for the European market and well...

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    After about 30+ minutes of driving with the ac on, water would start dripping on the passenger side floor mat. I had a feeling it was a loose hose. Took it in for its first oil change, and sure enough... A loose hose. Only issue so far at 3k miles.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Glad you found the problem. That's something I'll watch out for. No problems with my DE with 8,300 just the air bag sencor.

hello from bluejellybean