Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirage warranty repairs -- have you had any done? Or problem-free so far?

Yeah, that treatment doesn't sound promising.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Dealer makes all the difference.
    I continued to have the no start problem and visited dealer again.. they sent me home in a new rvr while they dealt with the issue. Dealer got on the phone with Mitsu rep and went to bat for a new battery with a higher cold cranking amp rating. So far things are working well.
    I can't say enough good things about mt dealership. They look after me asap when I show up with issues. Makes the process a lot less frustrating.
    Will weld for beer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 automatic: 45.3 mpg (US) ... 19.3 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I found the problem.

They changed it to the black ones, capable of operate in very cold condition and they are now changing the airbag sensor.

Next step, change dealer to replace the shock and fix the water leak.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 40.8 mpg (US) ... 17.4 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 49.0 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DirectNova For This Useful Post:

fifteenwindow (02-19-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    They changed it to the black ones, capable of operate in very cold condition and they are now changing the airbag sensor.
    Do you have the part number of the black relays that these were replaced with? Can you also give us their location(s) in the car?
    Last edited by fifteenwindow; 02-19-2015 at 04:19 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    My car has under 3,000 miles. Now my car's "service engine soon" light has come on & is staying on. As Mitsu dealer is 100 miles yonder, I'll have it looked at here. Hope it's just the antsy warning system, the one that always displays the wrench.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Service engine soon is usually a reminder to do some service. Check it out in your manual. I'm sure theres an easy way to reset it. I just did this in my Civic the other day.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    One of our members over at Mirage Pilipinas reported a snapped clutch cable on his 15-month old Mirage, which sounds a bit too soon. Take care to include the clutch cable on the list of maintenance items for your car, especially before a long drive.
    Don't knock drunk guys in bars; it means they're not driving. -- Richard Gere, Runaway Bride

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Getting ready to take ours in to have the CD player looked at played our first CD in it and sounds really staticy not crisp and clear like it should going to try a couple diff CDs and see if they all sound the same if so will get it in and looked at car has less then 600 miles on it.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks

100 miles from dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by rzb View Post
    My car has under 3,000 miles. Now my car's "service engine soon" light has come on & is staying on. As Mitsu dealer is 100 miles yonder, I'll have it looked at here. Hope it's just the antsy warning system, the one that always displays the wrench.
    OMG... the country I live in (Netherlands) is 100 miles wide (and 200 miles long) with hundreds of Mitsubishi dealerships.... I feel so priviliged. So sad that it has 17.2 million inhabitants and 4 million cars...

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Starter motor replacement. You can see the issue here.

Thread: Video: starter problem (Mirage 1.2L CVT) - flywheel defect? Update: warranty repair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJsODYa8lXE

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.2 automatic: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)