Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seat cover suggestions

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Seat cover suggestions

I have a 2017 G4 with the cream colored seats/interior, and would like to protect them. Has anyone found any seat covers that fit the Mirage seats well and look decent? Thanks in advance.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    I have a 2017 G4 with the cream colored seats/interior, and would like to protect them. Has anyone found any seat covers that fit the Mirage seats well and look decent? Thanks in advance.
    I have custom neoprene seat cover that I bought through rockauto.com. Rockauto.com sells dash design seat covers cheaper than factory direct.

I have never purchased custom seat cover before. I only purchased the front seats, because my back seat is seldom used. They have several fabric choices, & I can only vouch for what I have. They fit really well (head rest & all). I see no concerns with wear or anything else.

If interested, I would look up dash design. One of our forum members lives in their neighborhood. That's how I heard of them. Their website will give you better pics of the choices, but I would buy through rockauto.com. It's the only brand they list on line.
    Last edited by Mark; 12-10-2019 at 02:26 AM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I have custom neoprene seat cover that I bought through rockauto.com. Rockauto.com sells dash design seat covers cheaper than factory direct.

I haven never purchased custom seat cover before. I only purchased the front seats, because my back seat is seldom used. They have several fabric choices, & I can only vouch for what I have. They fit really well (head rest & all). I see no concerns with wear or anything else.

If interested, I would look up dash design. One of our forum members lives in their neighborhood. That's how I heard of them. Their website will give you better pics of the choices, but I would buy through rockauto.com. It's the only brand they list on line.

Thanks, will do!

I just picked up some cheap azz amazon specials for $20. Attachment 16341
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I just picked up some cheap azz amazon specials for $20. Attachment 16341

How's the fit?

So far so good, for the price I can’t complain. I was in a rush and just slapped the one on the drivers seat. I’ll go take a crapy poorly lit picture
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (12-10-2019)

Attachment 16342Attachment 16343
    There loose, I didn’t tie up any of the strings. Probably gonna pop the height knob off and poke a hole in the side. The headrest covers are pretty big but the seat cover seems like it’ll fit fine once snugged up and the edges tucked behind the plastic.
    Last edited by Fummins; 12-10-2019 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Sorry for the friken sideways loaded pics ffs
    Mirage videos:

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (12-10-2019),inuvik (12-10-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Doesn't look bad for the price. Appreciate the pics!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicPunk View Post
    Doesn't look bad for the price. Appreciate the pics!
    Dash Design seat covers are expensive. At first glance, custom seat covers don't look like seat covers. There's nothing wrong with trying something cheaper first. I sort of splurged on more expensive custom seat covers when I paid off my Mirage.

The seat covers that Fummins shared look pretty nice, especially for that price. At that price, replacing them in a year or two wouldn't be a big deal either.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (12-10-2019)

I’m not worried about wearing my seats out, I just don’t want grease stains or bacon strips on them. Actually the kids will eventually kick holes in the back of the seats. I just threw an ugly yellow towel on the back seat to absorb or catch things that fall off the kids.
    The covers I got are pretty cheap and definitely not as well made as custom fit covers. But I’m cheap.

Mirage videos:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (12-10-2019)