Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US: Mirage recognized for top model loyalty

US: Mirage recognized for top model loyalty

This just in: Mirage owners LOVE their Mirages so much, they come back for seconds. More than any other car in its class.

We know of several owners here who have done just that.

Here's the key paragraph:

According to IHS Automotive's U.S. owner loyalty analysis of the Non-Luxury Traditional Sub-Compact Car Segment, Mitsubishi Mirage had the greatest percentage of owners who returned to market and purchased or leased another Mitsubishi Mirage in the 2014 model year.
    And the full Mitsu release:

Mitsubishi Mirage Recognized by IHS Automotive for Model Loyalty

• Mitsubishi Mirage recognized by IHS Automotive for highest model loyalty in the Non-Luxury Traditional Sub-Compact Car Segment
    • Mirage 5-door sub-compact is the most fuel efficient gas-powered non-hybrid in America, with sales reaching well beyond expectations

Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is pleased to kick off the new year with recognition by IHS Automotive for having the highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Traditional Sub-Compact Car Segment for the 2014 model year*.

“We are delighted to receive this Model Loyalty recognition by IHS Automotive,” said Don Swearingen, Executive Vice President of MMNA. “Mitsubishi Motors has experienced growing customer loyalty across our entire model lineup through the years, and this award demonstrates that we are successfully retaining our current customers while simultaneously introducing new consumers to the brand.”

IHS Automotive recognizes automotive manufacturers for superior owner loyalty performance, which is determined when a household that owns a new vehicle returns to market and purchases or leases another new vehicle of the same make or model.

The 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage, with a starting MSRP of $12,995, achieves an EPA fuel mileage rating of up to 37 mpg city/44 mpg highway and also has an NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) 4-Star Overall Vehicle Score.

For more information on the Mitsubishi Mirage please visit media.mitsubishimotors.com.

*According to IHS Automotive’s U.S. owner loyalty analysis of the Non-Luxury Traditional Sub-Compact Car Segment, Mitsubishi Mirage had the greatest percentage of owners who returned to market and purchased or leased another Mitsubishi Mirage in the 2014 model year.
    Source: http://media.mitsubishicars.com/rele...0-7c5c0215df6d

---

Update, Jan 2016 -- they did it again:
    Mirage recognized 2 years running for highest owner loyalty in its class

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

01-7700 (01-30-2018)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    This just in: Mirage owners LOVE their Mirages so much, they come back for seconds. More than any other car in its class.

We know of several owners here who have done just that.
    Impressive news! but why but a new one when the present one you drive is already that good and reliable?
    Mitsubishi Space Star Bright 2015

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If I didn't need to have a 4wd vehicle, chances are we would have 2 mirages in our driveway right now!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjacobs View Post
    Impressive news! but why but a new one when the present one you drive is already that good and reliable?
    My wife liked mine so much that we bought another one to replace her Saturn.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

I was just going to say that:

"His 'n' hers"

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Woohoo, congrats Mitsu. I can't wait for the G4 to hit our shores.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I was just going to say that:

"His 'n' hers"
    My fiancee half-jokingly keeps saying "When we get married, you're buying me an automatic Mirage. Blue or red."

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2012 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 33.3 mpg (US) ... 14.1 km/L ... 7.1 L/100 km ... 40.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    My fiancee half-jokingly keeps saying "When we get married, you're buying me an automatic Mirage. Blue or red."
    Why not yellow? Name:  Picture.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  47.5 KB

Phantasmagoria
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjacobs View Post
    Why not yellow?
    Auto Creemers? Do you live near Roermond?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 43.1 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    I want a new one. I have mine since 2013 and there are cosmetic improvements on the new 2015 model which I want to have so badly (cruise control and antenna at the back, turn signal on the mirror, etc)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)