Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netherlands: Mitsubishi sales up 400% in Nov., now 5th most popular car brand

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks

Netherlands: Mitsubishi sales up 400% in Nov., now 5th most popular car brand

oh wow, nice selling numbers. (US sales stats.)

This is the selling number for NL in november, Mitsu's been making a booming sale.
    They're up to number 5 in the country, it went up 400% compared to october!!!!

But seriously, so many Renault sales? I just don't get it! Who the hell still buying French's crappiest brand? Everyone knows Renault's not reliable and the fact that they are missing parts while you drive it on the road ....

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by m4v3r1ck; 12-22-2013 at 06:34 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to m4v3r1ck For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (12-22-2013)

Nice! Thanks for finding that. Moved your post to a dedicated thread for NL.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

m4v3r1ck (12-22-2013)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Ah okay :-) °·♡·♥Τнäиκчöü♥·♡·°

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    oh wow, nice selling numbers. (US sales stats.)

This is the selling number for NL in november, Mitsu's been making a booming sale.
    They're up to number 5 in the country, it went up 400% compared to october!!!!

But seriously, so many Renault sales? I just don't get it! Who the hell still buying French's crappiest brand? Everyone knows Renault's not reliable and the fact that they are missing parts while you drive it on the road ....

Name:  Screen Shot 2013-12-22 at 20.24.20.jpg
Views: 4280
Size:  16.0 KB
    but i love renault lol.. produce world number one red bull f1 to be champion (uses renault engine)

anyway good to see mitsu sales there.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyWedges View Post
    but i love renault lol.. produce world number one red bull f1 to be champion (uses renault engine)

anyway good to see mitsu sales there.
    Renault's good for short term use. Many of lease car users have exchanging stories with me about cars and most of them has Renault ... For max. Of 2 years of use. They are great cars but after 1st service period of 20K things are beginning to get worse hahaha

But indeed Mitsu sales are great, am beginning to see more space star on the road

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Renault's good for short term use. Many of lease car users have exchanging stories with me about cars and most of them has Renault ... For max. Of 2 years of use. They are great cars but after 1st service period of 20K things are beginning to get worse hahaha

But indeed Mitsu sales are great, am beginning to see more space star on the road
    i see....i dont know renault quality ,because we malaysian since lot of our cars came from JDM. we have odd mentality which is europe/western cars or outsider cars are good. hahhaha.

the only one benefit us is our national car maker Proton own the Lotus . lol. so we got the lotus superb handling on our new car.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    i see....i dont know renault quality ,because we malaysian since lot of our cars came from JDM. we have odd mentality which is europe/western cars or outsider cars are good. hahhaha.

the only one benefit us is our national car maker Proton own the Lotus . lol. so we got the lotus superb handling on our new car.
    I did had a Proton mini van for rent when i visited KK, it was quite okay though loads of bodyroll but I like protons, Malaysian pride!
    I understand your european brand perception since I used to live in Indonesia, we're all the same lol. But since I moved to Europe, I discovered way much more. German brands are good, such as BMW, Opel, VW, Porsche. French brands sucks big time, loads of problems such as Renault, Peugeot, Citroën. UK brands are okay although lots of problem with financing hence bought by loads of other companies, such as Triumph, Mini, Lotus.
    Although it becomes clear in Europe that the most reliable cars are Japanese!! Seriously!!

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    I did had a Proton mini van for rent when i visited KK, it was quite okay though loads of bodyroll but I like protons, Malaysian pride!
    I understand your european brand perception since I used to live in Indonesia, we're all the same lol. But since I moved to Europe, I discovered way much more. German brands are good, such as BMW, Opel, VW, Porsche. French brands sucks big time, loads of problems such as Renault, Peugeot, Citroën. UK brands are okay although lots of problem with financing hence bought by loads of other companies, such as Triumph, Mini, Lotus.
    Although it becomes clear in Europe that the most reliable cars are Japanese!! Seriously!!
    i guess that is the 1st mini van by proton re-badge but i forgot from which manufacturer. for me i dont buy proton because it is like people car(my personal opinion) so proton build for malaysian. so car tend to cheap. but since the proton now invest too much on Lotus they seems slowly to change their car heading to better.

here in malaysia, who own VW, BMW Audi and bla bla from german considered rich.. HAHAAHA.

anyway, waiting for US sales figure after Dec..hehe

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    i guess that is the 1st mini van by proton re-badge but i forgot from which manufacturer. for me i dont buy proton because it is like people car(my personal opinion) so proton build for malaysian. so car tend to cheap. but since the proton now invest too much on Lotus they seems slowly to change their car heading to better.

here in malaysia, who own VW, BMW Audi and bla bla from german considered rich.. HAHAAHA.

anyway, waiting for US sales figure after Dec..hehe
    Yes I know .... they considered rich and they MUST be rich for the spare part prices are way beyond expensive.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    He-he. Mitsubishi will still be good in December, too, due to the huge sales of Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
    2013/12/04/netherlands-november-2013-mitsubishi-outlander-shoots-up-to-pole-position

Last edited by Mikhail; 12-25-2013 at 04:42 AM.