Thread: Team Dynamic Wheels

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Team Dynamic Wheels

I have a contact that is currently the #1 seller of team dynamic wheels in the USA and if you guys are interested in purchasing a set I could get him to offer his services to the form. By default they are imported from europe via container shipping, all spec orders are a 16 week wait. He may have some sets in stock that will fit the mirage.

These are competition wheels, very strong, very light. and very high quality but also on the expensive side (mind you his service is almost half the cost of doing it yourself).

Spec orders allow you to choose from various or even custom colors, choose the proper hub bore, offset, rim diameter and width of your choosing

http://www.teamdynamicsracing.com/co...ion_wheels.htm

if you want to see their catalogue

This is their most popular rim pro race 1.2

________

I am also a big fan of this style pro race 3 The beefy lightweight 5 spoke design is well thought of (it is also not shown on their web page)

Or if you are looking for that true rally look and want something that is nearly indestructible they have the pro rally 1

Name:  prorally1whitebig.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  9.3 KB

Let me know if there is any interest but be prepared to spend about 600$ USD for a set of 4 plus shipping (plus import fees /taxes if elsewhere) prices vary per rim, pro rally being the most expensive.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Great looking wheels! These things cast or forged???

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Forged

http://www.teamdynamicsracing.com/forged_wheels.htm

this explains their stamp forging and spin forging process. They are over 30% lighter than cast wheels.

My 15x7 42mm offset pro race 1.2 are extremely light I did not weigh them individually but by lifting each wheel by hand I would say they are under 10 pounds.

Edit I will be buying a set of their pro rally wheels for next winter and maybe a differen't set of pro race 3s to put an aggressive all terrain summer tire on as im worried about bending the 1.2 rims on potholes and rough gravel roads

Last edited by Messy Mitsu; 02-07-2015 at 05:59 PM.