Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Name:  01-joeymod.jpg
Views: 6284
Size:  40.4 KB

painting the inside of the headlights is kinda tricky.. taking it out of the car itself was easy and took like ten minutes but separating the outer cover from the rest of it to expose the chromed plastic took some effort..

my friend and I preheated an oven to like 200 degrees or 250 (I don't really remember but either will work) once that was heated up pop in the head light assembly in for like 4 minute (make sure you take out the light bulbs and all the screws that hold it together) once time is up have a small flat head screw driver and a puddy knife ready cuz you'll have to use those to pry and separate the two pieces (the urethane that seals the inside from water makes this the hardest part of the whole process) and work quickly cuz the urethane will only be pliable for a lil while..

once separated just mask off and paint, let dry and then put new sealant and assemble

Name:  01joeymodmirage.jpg
Views: 5549
Size:  72.7 KB

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkessinger1109 For This Useful Post:

alex16 (02-23-2015),kreimerka (11-24-2015),MetroMPG (02-23-2015),Minihaha (02-25-2015),Teasmade (02-24-2015)