Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parts Availability?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout8488 View Post
    Agreed. Replacing a clutch as a preventative maintenance item would likely prove to be a waste of time and money at 50k. If it had 100-120K and you knew the previous owner was 17 years old, then it wouldn't be a bad idea.

In any case, I can't imagine a clutch disc for this car being exorbitantly expensive anyway - it's probably tiny!

Funny enough, I went to look for OEM parts dealers online and not even the dealer websites have the Mirage listed yet.

I imagine it is pretty tiny! The car is light and geared pretty short. So it's not highly stressed. But I can't find them online at all. My 50K mile car has 20K city miles. That's going to affect life a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by satria_wr View Post
    Exedy already made the clutch. I saw it on local part store, and several mirage has done it's clutch replacement. I guess that traffic here is beyond original clutch durability
    What's the mileage/km that they last in the heavy traffic?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I currently work at a Mitsubishi Dealership and i can tell you that the prices are not too bad for oem parts on these cars. Mitsubishi wont be pulling out of the USA, they are coming out with new cars in the USA soon.