Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
Who here in Georgia or nearby can help this forum member out? Consider swapping wheels for a week or two, until our palebeachbum gets his alignment problems sorted.

Any takers?

I would like to try driving on another set of tires, just to see what they are like.

Your dealer may be difficult, but there is a workaround.

Good luck. Here's hoping someone can help.
I'm actually in FL now. Time to update the old profile. I've dealt a lot with the service manager. He's been a very straight shooter. Fair and honest. He told me a young guy brought his Mirage in a couple weeks previous for the same wheel alignment problem, but he couldn't do anything for the kid because he had aftermarket wheels and tires on the car. They basically need the parts to be OEM to prove that it's not the parts causing the issue. I had the same experience about 6yrs ago with a Kia Optima. The engine wasn't running right. They said they couldn't honor the warranty for me until they perform their own oil change, since I had last had it changed at a quick lube place. Sounded like a load of crap, but I allowed them to do the oil change and then they honored the warranty and fixed my Optima. I guess they have protocol they have to go through.