I was tinkering with my intake the other day when I had it off in 30 seconds I figured I should get some anti seize on my spark plug threads for the remaining 96K miles they will be bolted down.

Tools needed:

3/8 ratchet
6'' or equivalent 3/8 Extension
5/8 deep socket
10 MM socket
Needle nose pliers (If you have a hard time getting the connectors off the coils like I did on one of them)
Copper*** anti seize (Aluminum silver type is good stuff but I was taught in automotive training courses to use copper)
dielectric grease (helpful and helps seal the coils)

First remove the intake baffle, it can be taken apart in two pieces to make it a bit simpler.

The first piece is the snorkel/breathing tube side, it is held in by (1) 10mm bolt close to the oil fill cap.

Attachment 2518

Attachment 2519

It should wiggle free of the air box with the bolt removed.

Next the main air box, there is (2) 10MM bolts behind it that are somewhat difficult to see in the back.
Name:  3-21-15 306.jpg
Views: 16673
Size:  76.1 KB

This picture shows one of them and how close it is to the firewall. Tip: if you put some dielectric grease in your 10MM socket it will most of the time hold your bolt as you pull your extension up and out. My hands barely fit but then again I have large hands and arms, I think most of you guys will have no trouble reaching around the air box between it and the firewall.

Then the easy bolt that is on the left of the valve cover (red and green markings on all bolts.

You can see it here to the right of the main air box inlet.

Name:  3-21-15 281.jpg
Views: 16536
Size:  91.3 KB

Wiggle the breather hose off the clip built into the air box

If you can't get enough slack to do this then wiggle the air box and lightly pull up to release it from the rubber bushing in the valve cover, then position it to get the breather hose off.

Name:  3-21-15 301.jpg
Views: 16532
Size:  87.5 KB

Once this hose is off and you have wiggled it/twisted it, it should "pop" out of this rubber bushing.

Name:  3-21-15 299.jpg
Views: 16146
Size:  91.2 KB

Next comes the easy parts, remove all the plug harnesses from the ignition coils (they are wired just right so they can't be mixed up). I try to avoid putting any kind of dielectric grease or other things on these terminals.

Next remove the (3) 10 MM bolts holding the three coils in. (don't leave them in the coil, they will fall out)

Name:  3-21-15 298.jpg
Views: 18931
Size:  93.8 KB