Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roswell Mitsubishi Dealership review

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Roswell Mitsubishi Dealership review

Not sure where I should put this so Mods feel free to move it.

Roswell Mitsubishi. (678) 349-2900 · 11170 Alpharetta Hwy Roswell, GA 30076

I would give them a 2 out of 5. The place is tiny with not much of a service area and at this time a bunch of new employees that have no clue what they are doing. There is only a handful of new Mitsubishi on the lot and of those it's all Lancers. There is one G4 and 2 of their SUV. But everything else they are selling are used upper end cars, Porsche, bmw and others. I can't find any used Mitsubishi let alone used Mirages. They have courtesy car that is a mirage and another customer is here with theirs. (She has been on the phone, quite loudly, the whole time I've been here) so I haven't talked with her about her car.

I did have 2 different sales people come up to me while I wandered the lot. The first one, an older woman, came over to me like a shark. Went right into a sales pitch on the Lancer but couldn't answer specific questions about it. Went away when I finally told her I had a new mirage in their service bay. 20 minutes later a guy came up with a grumpy attitude and not liking what I'm wearing to be wandering around a lot full of higher end cars. I asked about the Miev and his face crinkled in disgust. He said he would find some info for me but that they didn't have one. Of course he never returned.

So. Not a place to go looking for a new Mitsubishi. And I'm beginning to think not a place to go for service either. I'll have to drive out to the Marietta location next time and see what kind of dealership they are.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Remy For This Useful Post:

Eggman (09-24-2016),inuvik (09-24-2016),poorman1 (09-26-2016),R01k (09-25-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Not sure what the site owners think of dealership reviews, but I think it would be very helpful to our members, and others browsing.

Thanks for sharing your experience with your dealer.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    They did fix the washer sprayer for free. Pushed that I do the 30k service for $450. Which I had intended to let them talk me into doing today. But it 2.5 hours for the inspection and washer fix so I was done by the time they pulled the car around then asked me about it. They also didn't give me any kind of printout about what they found and didn't mention the worthless spare tire. Which was on the list of things to inspect. This makes me feel like any work done at this location would be half assed. I'll print the coupon again and try my luck with the Marietta location. I'd like something on paper to then take to my mechanic to see what he comes up with.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    They did fix the washer sprayer for free. Pushed that I do the 30k service for $450. Which I had intended to let them talk me into doing today. But it 2.5 hours for the inspection and washer fix so I was done by the time they pulled the car around then asked me about it. They also didn't give me any kind of printout about what they found and didn't mention the worthless spare tire. Which was on the list of things to inspect. This makes me feel like any work done at this location would be half assed. I'll print the coupon again and try my luck with the Marietta location. I'd like something on paper to then take to my mechanic to see what he comes up with.

The '30k Service' is mostly an inspection and an oil change. With long-life coolant, 100k spark plugs, maintenance-free batteries, distributor-less ignition, etc, it really is just a money-maker for them. You give them $450 to essentially look the car over. Or pretend to.

My girlfriend and I keep getting notices from our dealership about these 'Services'.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (09-25-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Here is what is recommended for the '45,000 Mile Service':

Recommended past maintenance

45000 miles or at 36 months

ROTATE TIRES
    CHECK TIRE CONDITION
    CHECK TIRE INFLATION
    CHECK TIRE WEAR
    CHANGE ENGINE OIL
    REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER
    INSPECT DISC BRAKE PADS & ROTORS
    CHECK FOR WEAR
    CHECK BRAKE SYSTEM HOSES
    CHECK FOR DETERIORATION
    CHECK FOR LEAKS
    CHANGE BRAKE FLUID
    BRAKE FLUID CHANGE FOR 2014MY OUTLANDER & MIRAGE ONLY
    INSPECT DRIVE SHAFT BOOTS
    CHECK FOR DAMAGE
    CHECK FOR GREASE LEAKS
    REPLACE AIR PURIFIER FILTER (CABIN AIR FILTER)
    IF EQUIPPED
    CHECK TIRE REPAIR KIT
    CHECK TIRE SEALANT EXPIRATION DATE
    IF EQUIPPED

Interesting that they recommend brake fluid changes for '14 MY cars?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

Eggman (09-25-2016),Top_Fuel (09-25-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My dealership experience at Gladstone Mitsubishi in Oregon City, OR wasn't great either. The dealership was the most rundown place I'd ever seen. The finance person had all the charm of an ex-convict and I was paying cash for the car. The car itself had been sitting on the lot for months and was covered with Oregon grunge which afflicts cars that sit outside for long periods. They 'detailed' it prior to delivery and di a worse job than the car wash. I took it home and spent several hours getting the finish to look like a proper new car. I had occasion to assist a friend with the purchase of a Mercedes 550 from another local dealer and the experience was like the Four Seasons versus worse than Motel 6 at the Mitsubishi dealership. I realize the Mirage is a bargain basement car, but does the dealership experience really need to be that low rent? I wasn't expecting a box of champaign like they gave us at Mercedes, but a decent detailing would have been nice.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    The '30k Service' is mostly an inspection and an oil change.
    ...it really is just a money-maker for them.
    You give them $450 to essentially look the car over.
    +1

Can't sum it up any better than that.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    RC Hill Mitsubishi in Florida, it said they are #1 Mitsubishi dealer in the US anyone have any idea?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmo168 View Post
    RC Hill Mitsubishi in Florida, it said they are #1 Mitsubishi dealer in the US anyone have any idea?
    There are multiple stores who claim to be the #1 Mitsubishi dealer in the US. I don't know if RC Hill is the largest, but they are up there. They have 54 Mirages (including G4s) in stock right now!?! Geez..my local dealers might have 10 each if they are lucky. Being big often means a low price...but who knows about their service? I can tell you that when the big rebates were out earlier in the year, RC Hill always had the lowest advertised prices on cars.com.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmo168 View Post
    Haven't dealt with them but I understand they advertise some of the lowest prices across the country. The problem, I understand, is many Florida dealers tack on fees that are largely unregulated.

For more on this, look for Confessions of a Car Salesman. I'll look around for the link, or you can search the internet.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)