Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Side Impact

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The insurance decided to repair the car at $4500. That kind of sucks because I was planning on getting an Outlander Sport if the thing was totalled. Oh well, I'll just have to keep the Mirage until the wheels fall off ... then I'll put the Enasaves back on it and keep rolling. Thanks Everyone!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Sorry to see your jellybean is damaged I'm glad your ok. Something to think about it might be best. Not to turn that in to your insurance because they will total it with very little damage. I saw that on a insurance auto achion. Hopefully you had gap insurance and you can remain in a mirage
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Name:  IMG_20150505_1657154701.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  96.5 KB

The car has a smidge more purple on the driver's side now. It's a dead give away the car has been repaired when you open the driver's side doors. The paint on the inside of them is high quality and not just the airbrushed primer look from the factory. The only thing is that they rushed reassembly, and the headlight needs to be adjusted and the ground effects kit was put on too soon and it peeled the paint underneath. Overall, I'll be overly satisfied when those two things are corrected.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickenlittle For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (05-22-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Glad they fixed your car!!! I would have them fix all the mistakes! There's NO excuse to not fix it wright! I'm suprized they fixed it. That makes me feel better. Hope that's the same for me if that ever happens to mine.
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I would have them spray the whole car with that purplish blue...I really like that color!!!

Thanks for the update.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)