TFLcar gives ratings of
- Buy it!
- Lease it!
- Rent it!
- … or Forget it!
When they reviewed the 2014 Mirage, they gave it a "Lease it". But the reviewer says 45 cars later "perspectives change," and he gives the 2015 top spec ES with CVT a "Buy it!" rating.
- fuel economy
- surprisingly roomy
- decently equipped
- slick-looking, aerodynamic exterior
- supportive seats
- easy to read gauges
- ergonomic controls
- low engine RPM at highway speed
- awkward to use seat height adjuster
- "marginal" cargo room with rear seats up
- front cup holders "buried" under console
- noisy engine under hard acceleration
- "dead" steering feel
Read the full review: http://www.tflcar.com/2015/04/2015-m...nabout-review/The Mirage initially may appear to be just another inexpensive high-economy car, but those who look closer will see there’s a lot more to it than that.