Thread: Is there anything one can do to improve steering feel with the Mirage ES?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Question Is there anything one can do to improve steering feel with the Mirage ES?

Howdy out there? Is there anything one can do to improve steering feel in the ES? It seems that 9 out of every 10 reviews on the '15 Mirage mentions that steering feel is nonexistent, taking all the fun out of driving this machine with its rubber band like handling (read steering feel!). There must be some sort of remedy for this. Anyone have the real 4-1-1 with this issue or concern? Peace...
    AladdinSane :-D <~

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Steering isn't the issue if your looking for handling, rear sway bar and wider tires will make it handle, yes you can't feel it but if you know what your doing it isn't a big issue like the body sway and narrow mpg tires.
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Check this thread for in-depth discussion of the Mirage's steering:

Thread: Lubricant for steering? (Potential solutions for Mirage's lack of self-centering)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)