Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need Mirage suspension parts (from Thailand)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    If you lower the spring you certainly need a harder suspension than the Mirage currently have. Change all 4 of the suspension I would recommend.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    Just a question.
    Since the rear can't have coilovers, is it worth getting coilover front and lowered rear spring?
    Or should I just get front and rear lowered springs?
    u need hard absorber. spring can be found from any brand.. now what i can see only RSR spring and Tein . both from japan.

keyword yahoo auction : A05A ( our body code) . i got Tein springs, but still need to change the absorber.. unless i get the adjustable version which is come with stiff absorber.

Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyWedges View Post
    u need hard absorber. spring can be found from any brand.. now what i can see only RSR spring and Tein . both from japan.

keyword yahoo auction : A05A ( our body code) . i got Tein springs, but still need to change the absorber.. unless i get the adjustable version which is come with stiff absorber.
    Aftermarket support for the new mirage is pretty much non existent in Australia. Already had to import the front and rear strut brace and rear sway bar from Malaysia. So I don't think I will be able to find much else over here.

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah JT View Post
    Aftermarket support for the new mirage is pretty much non existent in Australia. Already had to import the front and rear strut brace and rear sway bar from Malaysia. So I don't think I will be able to find much else over here.
    mine too import from Japan for my Tein suspension. here also in malaysia we got problem with accessories which is more limited than your country